Thread: Almost Free!

Smile Almost Free!

Well as I have said in the past I am retiring soon and had aspirations of being able to dress any time I pleased. I am retiring at the end of the month however, we family that have moved in for while due job loss so I am temporarily back to dressing when they are gone. I expect the situation to change shortly and then I will be able to get back to Jeannie. I am also very happy to be not working now everyday and I fully intend to enjoy my retirement. It has been a long and difficult road to travel but I have finally arrived at the end. This winter I have a dress and drive planned and I can't wait. Wife has agreed to let me shave off the man hair and fully enjoy the experience of being like a women. I am giddy with excitement at the thought of it all and so happy that she is supporting me.

Once again I want to thank all of you for your support and the wonderful information provided that I have gotten from all of you. Most of all for making me realize that I AM NOT ALONE!

Hugs and kisses to everyone.

Jeannie

Enjoy ever moment and remember you are worth it!
    I'm in love with a :
    1. man
    2. woman
    3. all of the above

Jeannie,
    It is wonderful to reach the point in life that you have attained. It is also wonderful to have a supportive spouse who is willing for you to become the woman that you long to be. Remember to thank her and appreciate her every day.

Freddy

Jeannie, can I wish you a long and very happy retirement.

Big hug from, SUZY

Platinum Member
    Congratulations Jeannie! Is your wife ging to travel with you?