Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you only have girlfreinds, and not male freinds?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

do you only have girlfreinds, and not male freinds?

I have 2 really clse girlfrends, and 3 kinda-close girlfreinds. my cloeset are 56 and 38. the 38 year old lives next door and shes from taiwan. we go everywhere together. i have no desire to be sexual with her, or with others....i just love their company. we kiss and cuddle, hold hands, but nothing beyd that. i find that freindship comes first and is more safer. my taiwan girlfreind and i shop for dresses, shoes and talk about anthying. we are going to the gold coast in ne week for 2 nights. i'm dressing as much as i can, and she loves it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I'm friends with my wife's friends. I have one male friend, and don't much care to have any! We don't have much in common.

As far as people who know Nikki most are females, I do have two male friends who know both sides. In drab I think it's pretty even male & female friends.

Most of my friends are women. I have two very close male friends who both know about my being a gender bender.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    My friends "back home" are males, except for being friends with one of their wives. I am on cordial terms with a different one of the wives, but "friend" would be too strong a term.

Where I live now (19 1/2 years)... I don't know, it's hard to tell where the line is between "friend" and "friendly acquaintance". For example, there isn't anyone in the city that would call me up for a dinner outing without me thinking, "Huh, that's unusual". There are, though, some people (majority GG) whom, if I happen to meet while I'm out, would make a point of coming over and spending time with me.

I pretty much have an equal number of both sides. I used to pretty much have only guy friends, but since college, I've accumulated more lady friends.

The ones who know about Nancie are limited to my SO and her sister. Her sister kind of found out by accident and now is a good supporter of Nancie's activities. She is going with us to Vegas in Oct and she has already asked now much Nancie will be around and if she will be getting a make over. kind of nice that she knows.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I don't have any friends ... not really. I have a couple of male co-workers who I am friendly with but I would not call them my "friends" as we have nothing in common other than work and I never even see them outside of work. I don't have any regular guy friends outside of work either. I do have two GG friends that I used to work with that I've stayed in touch with and we are "friends" but we're not that close, and I am pretty good friends with my wife's friends and her sister, but having friends like you describe ... well, there aren't any. The nearest thing to friends for me is my CDing and TS friends in our TG support group. I don't have a BFF either .... except for my wife. Oh well ....
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Dont have many guy friends,recently met up again with old friend,thats about It.mates from work have left and guys there now are a younger crowd,my
    best friend is Joanne,A CDer who I befriended on my first time out,we have shared many Adventures together,Am friends with a few girls at work a cpl who
    are really close with me,we can tell each other anything,and are there for each other,which is nice to be trusted as if I was just another girl.we can talk
    girly stuff for hours too I guess the more I dress the better I can relate to the girls than to the boys and It feels more natural somehow

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Hrm...1 male friend who's twice my age and 1 female friend who's old enough to be my mother. Both of which I met at work and are definitely cool people to be around. FYI, I'm in my early 20s.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

Hi,
    I would have to say Jos is my best friend As we were married 35 out of 37 years. we still live to gether just not married . those people that Jos knows i know both male & female most are friends ,
    The groups im in i have many women as friends & a few males of cause i do know many people as friends after 50 years out of 63 . & they all know about who i am all of our background . so thats cool . as to who i can convide in , really , quite a few.

I know this may sound odd still, tho Dejarn is our grand child at 7 y 8 m she really is my neat girl friend . & theres nothing she does not know about me so we do convide in each other. & as a ie, she will tell others im a girl if & when others think differently she tells them meaning me hes & GIRL. & shes very protective of me in this regard .

.........SHE s MY SWEETY .........

...noeleena...

Male or Female friends, well lets justs say for me, all the friends I have are here. I have none, well maybe 1 or 2, in this big crazy world. Believe me this is truly a lonely life.

After i moved near Seattle in 1981, I soon had a lot of near friends, and a few friends, mostly men, but later made friends, with a numberr of women much older than me. This spring i moved back to Illinois, where i have to face difficult family of origin issues, especially, with dad, who always resented having me. I have not one friend here, male or female. It is a small town area, that is growing fast. I do keep in contact with several friends near Seattle Tacoma, but, only one knows of my cding. She said she would tell no one, but, I was foolish, in my lonliness, to tell her, and now she has told several in the church i was in there, and now some friends who condemn cding, are a little more cool toward me. As the last poster said, this is a big lonely world. There are more songs written about it, but less and less of it.!

You know, I don't really want to have male friends. I just don't. And it doesn't look like I'm alone either.

I have a mix of male and female friends.

the happy camper
    I have more male friends than female. There are two I could call to help me move furniture, three more who would do it if they were in the area, and a few more who might be too busy but would definitely be up for fishing or hiking. Some of them got to see me dressed at Halloween, or saw the pics. They may suspect that it wasn't a one-off thing, but I haven't talked with them about it except for a little joking around.

Being married for 22 yrs, I've not generally tried to maintain friendships with women. I have my wife, who's my bff, and my four sisters, who are also close friends. My wife and my oldest sister both know, but I haven't talked to the others. Outside of family--and not counting the wives of my male friends--I only have one close gf. She knows about the cding, and thinks it's great. She's an amateur photographer, and has taken pics of me while dressed (with my wife's approval, ofc).

CD/Metal Head/Gamer/Otaku Saren's Avatar
    Well, I only got a few people I call "friends" that I know that I have met in person...and they are guys..but almost 99% of my online friends, whome half of them know about my CD'ing are girls...heh, then again, that half that know about y CD'ing I have had asperations of dating, lol....

I am pritty much alone i dont have any what you call "real friends" just people i know i tend to keep myself to myself and thats lonely, But over the years i have noticed that the people i get on the best with and have it the most comfortable with are female, So much so my wife always surspects i am up to something as all through my life i have always had it best with the female co works i work with

I don`t have any friends and to be honest i would not know how to managed any type of friendship now as i have become so use to people tuning away from me i now do that myself to others , i noticed this at a recent gathering of people that i had to attend some of which are(so called) family, i found myself taking the attitude " well you have not spoken for years so don`t do it now plus the fact that most of the male`s there shun me in any case (they would not want to be seen chatting to my sort) but the odd thing is a couple of the females made a very strong point of chatting to me so i do not know what to make of that But then i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I don't have a lot of close friends, most of them are people in clubs that I belong to, that we socialize with, but not what I would call close friends. But all of my life, even when I did have male friends, when in a mixed group, I always found myself drifting more to the womens side of the gathering, to talk, even did it as a child at family gatherings, never found what the fellows where talking about all that interesting. I'm not into sports, I don't hunt or fish, and I have never liked working on cars, dad made me learn, but as soon as my income level reached a certain point, I found a good mechanic. So to me guys talk about boring stuff.
    Tina B.

I have mostly male friends. But I do have a couple of female friends.
    removed

I have some of both. None are sexual partners. I enjoy the company of all of them for a variety of enjoyable activities, but I would like to do more shopping, coffee, etc. with some of the girl friends.
    warmly, Linnea

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    My best friends have usually been women. I worked in an office environment for a number of years, and I made a lot of friendships with women there. I remember feeling a bit envious of how they were able to show emotions to each other. Men generally aren't given the same freedoms (or don't allow themselves to).

Then I went into the trades. Wow - lots of opportunities to express yourself emotionally there. lol

I have a few friends both male and female, i find i can chat and get along better with my female friends.

I'd have to say that my friends tend to be females. Just feel more comfortable with them.