Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another hair question

I remove what I can, when I can... But hell it's difficult to do your on shoulders.

Silver Member
    I shaved all of my body hair off and never let it grow beyond the stubble stage since my late teens (except for a small amount downstairs.) Now, I am permanently removing all of that unwanted body hair (will end up being a few thousand hours of electrolysis), and shave the remainder. If I meet a woman who takes to me, they will meet me with the lack of hair (and will know upfront I will not (or cannot) grow it back and can make their own decision if they want to be with a smooth male.)

I shave pretty much everywhere except my scalp and "down under." Legs, feet, hands and arms are always hairless. No one has ever commented on this (but they probably don't have to, since my shaped brows, long nails and permanent eyeshadow and lipcolor are probably less subtle giveaways).

- Diane

Iget rid of all that nasty hair below my eye brows. nobody has said anything about any of it .
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Everything is shaved every day, all hair except the hair on my head must be gone.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

My arms are not excessively hairy, nut I do shave them now. I started shaving them the same way i started shaving my legs, trimming the length and ammount back over time, then one day they are smooth and keep them that way. It is the changing back and forth that people tend to notice, so change gradually...

The whole lot, once a week, before I transform myself.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

before I went full time. I waxed at the salon or removed all hair except for that which will never show. Plus I even had my eyebrows done. When I could not get to the salon I shaved. tried the hair removers but effected my skin.To be honest only one person ever said anything and she is married to me.

Junior Member Sophiewouldbenice's Avatar

By the way never use cold wax, I "lost" some skin under my armbits. I mean this stuff did not work fine and I used this wax tissue severel times, before taking the next one. THe result were really red, slightly bleeding arm pits - well in good old Germany they want over 120€ for the whole body without face, therefore this insane try ^^

Platinum Member
    I'm one of those with very fine, blond body hair...so I shave where needed, but havn't much on my arms or hands to worry about.

I only have fine light hair on legs and arms to begin with. No chest/back hair at all.

I shave my legs from feet to waist, lol. Then all from waist to forehead (including eyebrows). Then my arms, hands fingers.

Other than that, I do not shave at all, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Arm hair I only trim down, I have one of those electric body shavers and trim it to about a 1/4 of an inch. Everything else is shaved other then the eyebrows.

I shave everything but the hair on the head and another lower place. The back is a little difficult. That's why I had the chest and back lasered off.
    Michelle