Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy dressing in the closet ?

I am a closet dresser and at this time I am very happy just staying like that. If I had a friend that was close to me that would not only help with my look but go out with me, then I may be more tempted to wander out. Something like that though will take a very long time. For now, the closet is where I will stay, besides, that's where I keep all the good clothes, the yucky guy ones go in the drawer :P

Closet Dresser here. I have been tempted to escape a few times but I know whats best and stay where I feel safest.. Nothing at all wrong with that..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella View Post
    Closet Dresser here. I have been tempted to escape a few times but I know whats best and stay where I feel safest.. Nothing at all wrong with that..
    Same here. I went out a couple times in a bra and put forms in after I left the neighborhood, but just drove somewhere, never got out of the car.

A year or so ago I wore a sports bra and very small forms and went into a restaurant and ordered takeout. With the shirt I was wearing, you couldn't really tell. That was fun.

I don't think I could face anyone actually dressed except at a halloween party.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I'm very happy dressing in the closet, or I was until that last purge......

Who will take me shopping?

I am also happy in the closet. I have summond up the nerve and gone out shopping several times wearing femme jeans, top and clogs but never with make up and wig. Last week a ventured out for a swim enfemme at a local lake. What a rush but my nerves got the best of me and I made a hasty retreat back into the closet. I also enjoy this group and thank everyone for their postings.

I am happy dressing at home, but I feel isolated and would like to relate to others while in femme mode. On a few occasions, I have gone out in public and been seen by others (e.g., pumping gas, strolling around Walmart). I would like to interact with people while dressed, but first I need to improve my presentation and build some confidence. I don't think I will feel very comfortable in dressed public until I shave my chest and legs, which my wife does not want me to do. I also would like to develop a better femme voice (working on it!).