Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shaving

Banned Read only

shaving

Shaving 100& is really cool, and I'm 100% for it, it's more feminine, feels so sexy and is definately more pleasing to the eye. I go to the gym and walk out of the showers with no towel wrapped around me for cover, I am not modest in this way. When I'm standing in front of my locker nude I do slip on a pair of nylon bikini panties (no pinks or lavenders) and the one or two guys around me have never given me a second look or said anything. Now I'm wondering what I might expect if I come out of the shower completely shaved. Also when being examined by the doctor, what will he think when he says drop your shorts. What say you?

I wouldn't worry about the shaving but the panties bring back a fun memory of a visit to the chiropractor (sp?). I'd pulled or damaged the long muscle that runs from the buttock to the knee and a friend recommended his chiropractor because the pain was making it very difficult to walk.

I liked to gal immediately and we got on very well (could be because she know I was going to pay cash). After the initial consultation she very casuall asked, "boxers or briefs?". Seeing that the question took me totally by surprise and w/ no snappy come back she explained that she'd need the looseness of boxers to do her manipulation (great word for it I thought) and said they had boxers on hand for that purpose. Okay, I took the boxers and slipped out of my pink panties. All went well.

About a month later I had reinjuried the same musle (big heavy, awkward project I had on the bench) and went bact. This time there was no question and she just went to work. I'm on my stomach and can feel that she's had to ease down my dusty rose bikini to do the job. As she finished I was surprised when she grasped the waste band w/ both hands and gently pulled the panties back into place and snapped them as she let go. I smiled and said, "guess my secrets out". She laughed and said it's hard to hind that in the doctor's office.

All in all, I'm sorta hoping that I can pull that muscle again. I know I enjoyed the visits and I'm guessing she did too.

Try this for shaving,

"Caress Exotic Oil Infusions Cream Oil Body Wash, Ultra Rich, Moroccan"

It's about $6.00 at Wal-Mart, smells sooo good and works better than anything else I've tried.

http://www.amazon.com/Caress-Body-Ex.../dp/B00133LZAM

I shave as much as I can, still working on the back...

I shave top to toe every day mainly because my hair grows so quickly and I love it. Love the feeling of being smooth and feminine but ouchhhhhhh to the cuts and nicks. I would love to be naturally hairless but laser and any other method realy costs too much.

I was just the same but I've now been converted to an epilator. It hurts the first time you use it, but just keep reminding yourself of what it's for.
    After that first time it doesn't hurt anywhere near as much and you soon get quite used to it. You just keep on top of the job by running it over you every other day or so and you stay wonderfully smooth. No stubble to worry about.

WOW - you shaved your whole body. Actually nothing will be said
    Michelle

It is fashionable for men to shave their bodies (women actually prefer a smooth body - well from what I have experienced anyway).
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I agree with Suzanna.
    My guess is that most here that shave and then have tried an epilator never go back to shaving.

SUZY

Yes Michelle I shave from neck to toe and my face every other day. I love that sexy smooth feeling especially when wearing satin. I find being fully shaved hightens the senses to a much sexier level. Give it a go. I'm going to find out how much it's going to cost to get a full wax. I can not handle the prickles six hours after shaving everytime especially when it takes so long to shave in the first place and as I said earlier the constant cuts and nicks.....ouch

No probs hon. One thing I would recommend is to exfoliate your whole body the night before you change. That kills off the dead skin and makes it so easy to shave.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

i shave most all over, but for the back i can't shave there so i use nair hair remover.. i can get it all over my back and 3 to 5 mins later the hair is gone. For some reason i enjoy shaving my legs, so have never used hair remover on them.. but do use it on my chest sometimes.

I shave my whole body..I am so used to it that I feel uneasy when I don't have the chance to do it and my hair start growing..I've been examined by a few doctors recently and I have to admit that everyone of them noticed and said ''you are shaved'' but that was the only comment they made, no need to make any excuses

Don't say anything. Many men have almost no body hair and with no reference sample an onlooker
    has no idea how hairy you should look. I made this exact mistake once , it was very embarassing - had I kept my mouth shut it could be unnoticed...
    Hair will grow in finer and it gets easier with time... nary a nick. It's all techniques and good razors - Gilette Daisy is # 1 here.

Shaving the chest is common in business for hirsute men.

You have no worries when visiting the doctor. Their focus is not on hair anywhere. I shave down below and have been told "drop your shorts" without the slightest comment or reaction. I friend of mine told me (and she was right) doc's are used to seeing everything. Personally, I think it's better hygene.

I just had my yearly physical With shaved legs, under arms upper chest.I have shoulder length hair and wear earring.I don't think he thought anything of it.
    Angie

i shave completely my chest so my bra feels better i also shave underarms and pubic area ,it feels much better to be smooth and clean and my doctor and nurses know it and never had any bad remarks about my panties or bra

I was shaving completely for years when I went to the gym. No one ever said a word. I also wore plain white cotton panites for about six months before I transitioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodygurl View Post
    As she finished I was surprised when she grasped the waste band w/ both hands and gently pulled the panties back into place and snapped them as she let go. I smiled and said, "guess my secrets out". She laughed and said it's hard to hind that in the doctor's office.
    That must have been such a fun moment! The "snapping" made me smile. Love her sense of humour! I'd have to pull my hammy again, as you say.

Good thread... although I'm lucky to have almost no body hair (native american genes), I do shave everything below my head every morning. I love this ritual. It's funny that I have zero self-consciousness about this at the gym or anywhere else. I will lift weights over my head or play basketball and the whole world can see my daily-shaven underarms and ultra smooth legs. I wish that confidence extended to the area of female clothing... in time, in time...

I told my doctor about CDing and he said that it didn't bother him. So I can come and go as I please in his office.

Don't know if I could be bothered to shave all over everyday, but I do like that smooth hairless feeling, so I have regular visits to the salon for waxing, in fact just been today. The only part that I shave on a daily basis is my chin and neck.

If you can get away with the panties, you can definately get away with the shaving, no problem.

like some of the others i to shve my private areas. it feels wonderful in panties. don't worry about the doctors, they seen it all. I was nervous the first time i had to drop everything, but the doc siad nothing about it. Another time a female doctor checked me and she also said nothing. they are use to it so go ahead and shave away lol

Hey, Deebra, I shave all but a very small, short bikini cut. I also workout 5 days a week, and no one has EVER said a word. No one really gives a rip as I stand there nude & w/ my little puff, or when I slip into my Victoria's Secret bikinis or strings. I wear pinks, lavenders, stripes, prints; everything. And, no one has ever said a word. We just keep talking sports, jobs, politics, women...all the typical guy stuff.
    Heck, they don't even look at my painted toe nails anymore!
    Of course... when they see the weight I put up....hmmmm....
    No, everyone I have encountered are quite cool with it.
    so, GO FOR IT GIRL!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Desiree