Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What brings a smile to your face when you CD?

Its when I have all my makeup on and my wig, earrings and dressed. I top it off with my lipstick. OOOO the feel, taste and smell.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The same thing that has always brought a smile to my face for the 70+ years I have been a CD!! Putting on the femme clothes!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Banned Read only
    seeing a woman.

the feel of some of the close

There are many things about CDing that cause me to smile with enjoyment. One simple example is to see my fingers doing something when my nails have a pretty polish on them.
    Hugs, Carole

Lots of things, but the one thing that always brings a smile to my face is after I have carefully put on my makeup and gotten dressed, I either take the curlers out of my hair or use the curling iron. then bend over at the hip with head upside-down and finger comb my hair out until all the big tangles are out but not so much as to remove the curl, then I flip my head back up and suddenly Regina is staring back at me in the mirror. I guess much like when you put on a wig, it seems to tie everything together. The package is complete. I am so blessed to have hair almost to the middle of my back, I can thank my Mothers side of the family for that. They are all bald on my fathers side.

I enjoy looking in the mirror and seeing the transformation progress, the feel of my wig tickling my neck in the breeze. There are many more but these are the top of my list.

For me its just the feeling of relief and that this actual how I belong, it has been that way since I was 7 or 8 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucypink View Post
    I love every part of it, from start to finish.
    The exitement of planing the whole afternoon and the night out, body shaving, puting make up and trying to get it better each time, dressing, trying difrent clothing and accesories.
    And most of all going out pleased of what I see on the mirror, arriving to the club being treated as a lady and lately, when guys hit on me.... I just Love the whole thing.... so much that I want to do it right now! and I can't..... Arrrghhh!!!!!!....... sorry! I think I got carried away.
    Hugs.... Lucy!
    Sounds just like me last Friday, Lucy. Planned it for 2 weeks for when the daughter was out of town. New LBD, perfect makeup and wig. Got many complements from both guys and gg's. I was in heaven especially when this guy kept hitting on me.

To see "ME" in the mirror, the inner self that that truly should be

When I walk down my stairs and see myself in the mirror from the waist down and see how feminine I look in my opaque tights and heels.

Two things, really. Long hair; I love long hair, on GG's as well as on me. To me, long beautiful hair is one of the definitive things a woman should have; I find myself playing with it without thinking. Also, pretty nails. I've just recently started doing my nails, and the pastel colors of China Glaze polish look really pretty, dry quick, and often only need one coat to look nice.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

for me it is after a long day at work and a shower then i am able to slip into something fem. my fav is a pair of panties and a my victoria secrets night shirt.

amy

I feel really wonderful after completing my makeup and slipping on my wig. Looking in the mirror and seeing Janine smiling back makes my day.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    For me is when I look in the mirror after I put my wig...those moments always make feel good and smile
    Wow, that's me exactly.

Also, when I catch the first mirror reflection after entering a shopping mall.....a wow moment indeed

Tash

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Knowing I've gotten everything "right" and seeing "what's his name" vanish when I look in the mirror and seeing "me", as I feel I'm supposed to be, looking back...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

There are 3 things that always make me smile!
    1. When I shave my legs and feel the smooth skin on my legs rubbing against each other.
    2. When I am wearing a skirt.
    3. When I am in a girls bathing suit, I love that skin tight feeling and how smooth they are.

Knowing that I have full control of my life at all times.
    Born only to find Answers

This is a hard one...sort of...for me I just have to smile once I have put a bra on and a pair of panties...that is when I really begin to feel like a girl....but yes...the special moment when I am fully dressed with heels and a dress, look into the mirror and see a woman...oh that makes me SMILE.

I smile when The mirror says That a women is staring back.

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    When i put my wig, make up and clothes on and see a completely different person in the mirror

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra (Tx) View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Knowing I've gotten everything "right" and seeing "what's his name" vanish when I look in the mirror and seeing "me", as I feel I'm supposed to be, looking back...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    Yes, that sums it up for me. To look in the mirror and see myself as I should be, as I have always been.........a woman. Even after all these years it's still the greatest feeling there is. I love being a girl.

I agree with you, bra and panites always make me smile

when I wear a dress that makes me feel sexy. few things in the world make me feel that great.

After completing my makeup, putting on my wig and primping my hair just the way I want it, putting on my jewelry, and, finally, applying my lipstick...then...to look in the mirror and see a woman who is, sometimes, pretty looking back at me causes me to shudder with excitement. There may be future experiences that will be better but I don't believe that I will ever tire of this one moment. And, the good thing is that I get to experience it every time that Cheryl can come out to play.