Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My head exploded today!

My head exploded today!

So I was sitting in the computer room doing nothing in particular when my SO walks in and we precede to have the following conversation..

SO: do you want to go shopping?
    me: what for?
    SO: Nicole?
    me: *jaw drops* ahh yer okay
    SO: Okay

two minutes latter I was still blankly looking at the computer screen thinking what just happened? when she comes in yelling at me to hurry up, ahh the soothing sound of beeing nagged to go shopping.. thats more like it!
    so up I jumped and off we went!

To give you a little backstory, I owned 1 hand me down bra and g-string that she had given to me when I first started discussing my desire to CD with her, the last few months she has been lending me some clothes.

This morning she got up went into the spare room and cleaned out a closet to make room for Nicoles clothes, all without me asking, urging or pushing!

so now I am here typing in my own clothes, not only that but I have a wardrobe.. with clothes in it!

Very nice it is always good when a SO, supports you.
    Mistybtm

Remember to thank her in the way she will most appreciate. That may be candy, jewelry, or some other way (taking her to a movie or out to dinner). Make it the way she most appreciates. You are a lucky girl!

Freddy

What a good life....Very lucky to have such a keeper..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Wonderful, it's amazing when we have such supportive wives/girlfriends. Me, I share my feminine wardrobe with my own and my wife's clothes, but I have so much stuff really should have a whole wardrobe for Yvonne!

How special that was! A really thoughtful and giving wife. Like someone else said, be sure to express your appreciation and love for her in a very special way. Sometimes I think we truly love someone and tell them often, but fail to let them know how very much appreciated they are.
    Now I bet more of us would love to be nagged to go shopping! lol

Enjoy it while you can...your alarm will probably go off in a couple hours and you will wake up and have to go to work!

hehehe...jus' kidd'n...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My head exploded just reading this! You are very lucky. Make certain you do something unexpected and special for your SO!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Nicole, nice way to spend the weekend! Sounds like you got quite a bit of stuff for one shopping trip, I've always preferred new over hand me downs, I guess that comes from growing up the middle child. Have fun, and give the little lady a nice treat, who knows it could become a habit, taking you shopping, if your having fun!
    Tina B.

Thanks ladies

Its been a short trip, thankfully, down the road of acceptance for me.

Being rather shy about this side of my life with her has made it hard to be completely honest with her, but the advice of this board to others has been instrumental in me choosing that path over the one of shame/fear/lying and for that I cant thank you all enough. I may not post much, but I read everything!

@eluuzion: day off for me tomorrow, home alone, with a closet full of clothes...
    @lucy: for the first time in awhile I can honestly say I agree.. lately its just been "meh" but today it went "oohh yeh"!

@everybody: I knew she was a keeper along time ago, and my subliminal reward was that I didn't annoy her for the fun of it all afternoon... and she figured that out too

p.s: sorry to those still buried in the closet, I know threads like this are probably annoying.. its just to much not to share

Gold Member
    Good for her and you! Hug that lady for all of us. And one thing not mentioned is to be careful about not letting expanded boundaries get you to the point of running amock. If you want to go further than she has knowledge of or agreed to, be sure to talk it over. Sometimes the new freedom lets us get a bit carried away.

GGG (Good Giving Game) GG MiamiMarie's Avatar
    Nicole - that sounds so awesome! How was the shopping trip. Did the two of you enjoy your time together? Did she help you pick outfits?

Sounds like she knows how to press your buttons. Only these buttons are some that you don't mind her pushing.
    Michelle

Silver Member
    Oh how I dream of the day!

Ahh yes, the shopping trip.. woops

It was fun, for us both.. We went to Targee' Couture (aka Target)‎ and naturaly made a bee line for the ladies undergarments (with her thinking thats what I would want the most)
    and choose some bras and panties, first off was a rather florally pink/grey lacy set that was somewhat similar to the one she had given me.. Next up was a really cute bright pink pushup bra that unfortunatly was not in her cup size, but was in a B.. "now your going to make me jealouse" was her comment on that one, and she HATES pink.

A few more bras and panties and it was off to look at some work skirts for her, while she was looking at skirts i was looking around and picked up a few tops I liked and bought them over and she was a little surprised when she saw me, it was the surprise that I had picked things for myself that she could see herself wanting to pinch..

then it was off to get some tights (what I actually wanted the most) and finally looking at some dresses when I made the bold move of stating that I liked something that I knew she would hate and proceeded to pick it up.. an ohh so cute retro dress in pink and white.. she laughed at this, not in that nervous laugh more in that OMG I cant believe that is what you want to wear. Whilst on the subject i did have to laugh that she was worried about me being the one that would "dress like a tart" and it was her that bought the faux leather bra

all in all, a trip for "Nicole" did turn into a trip for us both, will we do it again? I'm pretty confident of that.

lucky you, .
    i hope she brought you some new lingeri like your profile picture .

We're all happy for you, Nicole, and we wish you the very best -- please do let us know how you reciprocate your sweet SO's generosity of spirit -- and do post photos of your outfits, please: they are not merely clothing but a watershed moment in your life and in your shared relationship. Hugs -- Diane

Your very lucky. Please do something special for her. She is so understanding!

That's great!

I'm happy for both you and your SO.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Lucky girl.... Make sure you tell your SO how much you love her.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole82 View Post
    subliminal reward was that I didn't annoy her for the fun of it all afternoon... and she figured that out too
    You still need to do something very special for her! Don't forget all the effort she put into preparing this surprise for you.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

time to bust the budget and take her out on the town this weekend and a sleep over with a in room breakfast on sunday.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    It's a great feeling to have SO support, Nicole. I can relate - my gf just bought me some silk sleepwear. Awesome!

Awesome Nicole bring that lady home some nice flowers hun.
    Angie

Thats great, sounds like my wife.