Thread: What A Wonderful Feeling!

What A Wonderful Feeling!

Our congregation's ladies auxiliary is having a pot-luck dinner for its members (women, of course). My spouse and I both belong. My spouse had called the woman organizing it to find out what we should bring, etc.

The lady called back, I answered the phone and she immediately said, "Hi" using my femme name! We chatted a little bit and I passed the phone to my spouse so that she could get the answers to her questions.

This is a woman whose son was part of the youth group that my en drab self was in charge of.

I'm on cloud nine!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I love that. What a thoughtful woman. It would have made me feel great, too!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Soooooo nice to hear! It's wonderful when Christians act like Christians, isn't it?

Kathi

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    That is wonderful , I canm only imagine how good you must feel.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Sounds like you will have a wonderful time.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Soooooo nice to hear! It's wonderful when Christians act like Christians, isn't it?

Kathi
    I agree, that is wonderful too, but, er, uh, we're not Christian! So this may be a case of Jews acting like Jews should act!
    Whatever it is, I feel really good about it!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I agree, that is wonderful too, but, er, uh, we're not Christian! So this may be a case of Jews acting like Jews should act!
    Whatever it is, I feel really good about it!

Maybe we should just say humans acting like humans should act.

Congrats!!