Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If you won the lottery

i would have the biggest shoe collection you ever saw,and a huge wardrobe to match.id problably get laser hair removal too so i never have to shave again.id also buy a really girly car just for my GNOs.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

After taking care of family current and future needs and expanding my wardrobe, there is something I'd like:

I have always wanted to have a group of cd friends to meet with, talk to, share stories, dress up in complete freedom, etc. I've been out, but never with other cd's.
    I would like to build/buy a house where a group of friends could come, dress, and have fun being cd's together.

If I don't win and get to do this but you do, please let me know. I want to be in the club.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 09-27-2010 at 09:42 AM. Reason: typo

I would just buy clothes and makeup. No surgeries, love being a male, so I wouldnt do anything to change that.

Laura, I don't hate money, but I do hate what greed does to people. The problem is people get the idea that millions will solve all their problems, but just looking at all the bankruptcies that result from it show that is not the case. It's almost like people lose all sense of reason when they get a bunch of money. As far as financial advisers, who you gonna trust? How many times have I read stories of wealthy celebrities losing everything to a corrupt 'financial adviser'? I just did a Google search on 'celebrities who lost everything' and the list is enormous.

Hugs,
    Ann

Ann, your advice is good. But as for financial advisors, people ripped off by them share the blame. I'd pay a financial advisor for financial advice but never give up control of my money. You should be able to trust people (making sure they have a history of being trustworthy) but never substitute trust for control.

I'd pay my debts because I owe my creditors the money, but I wouldn't have much concern for my credit rating. Hey, I just won the lottery!! I'm not borrowing anymore!

I'd set up a program (again, run by someone trustworthy) to handle my charitable contributions, and REFER all requests to this program ("I have a charitable program. Please direct all requests to______. I don't handle it myself.")

I agree with not spoiling all the relatives. Here's a great way to help: pay for college for close friends and relatives, setting them on a path of financial independence.

Lots of good comments posted , but I can't help but think that the OP really wanted to know how the windfall would affect crossdressing activities.

I have thought about this before. I'd like to throw a party and invite all my friends, letting them know exactly why I was having the party. I could insist the party was strictly fancy dress and see how many people wouldn't care about their filthy rich friend being dressed en femme especially if there's a sniff of wonga in the air.

But seriously, I'd have my eyelids sorted and permanent facial hair removal.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Lots of good comments posted , but I can't help but think that the OP really wanted to know how the windfall would affect crossdressing activities.
    Well, in that case: if it was enough to retire on, I'd start wearing dresses and skirts to work. What are they going to do, fire me? But I wouldn't necessarily quit... gotta do something to keep myself going.

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    I'd start wearing dresses and skirts to work. What are they going to do, fire me?
    Good idea. It lets you mess with them in a reversal of messer/messee. And they would know that you have enough money for a good lawyer if they decide to fire you.

Once all the family were taken care of, I would get what others have said they would do and choose to have some liposuction to rmove some of those sagging bits and then get a personal trainer to tone up the rest. Then buy lots and lots of expensive clothes to replace all those I bought at secondhand shops or the Salvation army store over the years. Then I go vist my son in Seattle and go and get a full make up and have lots of photographs taken at a studio which I had booked to do on my last trip but which fell through./

Wow. I love all the responses here. I gather that almost all of us girls put family and other obligations FIRST and FOREMOST, then plan for ourselves. Just goes to prove that there are a lot of good people left in this world, with a great number of them right here on this forum! Again ladies, thanks for your responses and insight on this one, and by all means have a great day!!!!

Hugs, Erickka.

I'd get better clothes, some new shoes, and maybe a nicer pair of forms.

I don't play the lottery, though.

Aspiring Member
    Srs

Talking

[SIZE="3"]Lets see....Pay off the little I owe to others, pay off my childrens mortgages, Buy that 40+ foot sailboat, sail it around the world as Karen for sure!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

If i won a lottery I would pay off my bills, create education funds for our grandchildren, get a new Buick for my wife, give some money to the church and some to my schools, Washington, Wyoming and convert the rest to gold.

I apologize in advance for the long post.

First thing I would do is keep it on the low and simply invite all of my family to a party at my house (we do this often so it would not raise suspicion.) I would then have a very tasteful and through makeover for Makaila. The party would be catered and after everyone had arrived Makaila would make her first appearance. This is when the evil would set in

Anyone who would issue a snide remark or laughter, etc . . . would be asked to leave. Makaila would address those remaining to the effect that she was here now and they had better deal with it. Again, anyone who had a problem with this would be asked to leave. The party would go on with similar trends, (good natured ribbing would be acceptable, anything else, so long) until the party was about over. Only then would I tell everyone that I had won the lottery and I would offer to pay their current bills (mortgages, car payments, set up college funds, etc.) Once that was taken care of the family and friends remaining would be welcome at my home any time; those that had been asked to leave, so sorry about their luck.

And no, I would not care a bit if at the end of the night I only ended up with a $100 from the winnings. I think it would be worth it to find out who was honest or not, but then I am kind of weird/evil

Makaila, It's evil. I like it.

honestly i doubt i would devote much of the winnings to CDing. i would probably get a more femme car just for when i am out and about en femme. i would update my makeup but other than that i wouldnt spend alot on CD goods. i enjoy the thrift store shopping for both of my wardrobes and i dont go out as often as i would like so i really dont need a huge wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Makaila, It's evil. I like it.
    Nicolle, what's so evil about that? Sounds like poetic justice to me. Well, maybe a little evil if you enjoy it too much. (Which I would, of course!)

I might adopt the same idea myself, if I get the chance. Then, if we have enough left, take everyone on one of those Alaskan glacier cruises, informing them in advance that I was going as Diane. I just hope that if we hit an iceberg, my forms give me enough extra bouyancy to last until we get picked up. (If it's women and children first in the lifeboats, I will have to come out of the closet long enough not to be forced into a lifeboats with the GGs.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

WOW! So many ideas. For me I would say, but my own home outright, nothing major, something modest. Then I would have one room just for all my wardrobe complete with a huge mirror and all my makeup and girl stuff. And take my dad to Italy.

Find a place of my own and go and finally get some help with the transformation to Amanda for a couple of weeks.
    Amanda

Well, you can't win the lottery unless you have one of these:

P1030005.jpg

She's $24 million this coming Saturday (9th) - if one person wins it, it'll be the second largest prize awarded in New Zealand history (after last year's $36.8 million Big Wednesday).

But the chances of winning the $24m is one in 38,383,800 (six balls from 40 and one Powerball from 10) Luckily I've got ten chances.
    Jeremy Corbett: "News this week - the wedding of the century. We all knew it was just a matter of time, and finally, the day is here."
    [Paul Ego and Dai Henwood walk out dressed as bride and groom respectively]
    Paul Ego: "I'm only doing this because I'm pregnant."

Two of my loves combined: New Zealand current affairs comedy game show 7 Days, and crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen.CD View Post
    I probably go get buy my own house, therapy for a while, get HRT, buy a new wardrobe, and get SRS then go get a job as my new self... (yeah I know that's not CD but it's what I'd do)
    That's me!
    Lori

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I would take care of those who I love, this would include homeless pets, quit smoking, payoff my bills,buy lots of clothes, get a make over, and buy this sight.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

First i'd get a boob job, laser body hair removal, and prob purg from boy to girl every other month till i find a perfect balance or Oneness
    Born only to find Answers

As said before, pay off bills. permanent facial and leg hair removal. Move out of state to a open minded, liberal area (Seattle?) where my wife and I could start anew. Send her back to school to become an attorney. Open my own massage business. All of the clothing and shoes that I want. Probably no breasts, I'd love a small pair of my own but it would go overboard as far as my wife is concerned.