Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is crossdressing to you a need or a past time

For me it is a pastime. I enjoy going out shipping enfemme, but it takes a second to all of my other commitments

Richelle

dressing ?

for me it has become a almost daily need to at least wear something femme each day

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellygrrl
    Most definitely a need. There have been times when I have felt "ashamed" of it and tried to purge everything in order to get a more "normal" life. I could sometimes go for a few months but there is no way to stop. The desire was always there and eventually it would consume me again. Its a very expensive and time wasting process finding out that this is who I am and not try to change it. Overall, though, it is very much a need.

my seemingly very unique qirk/obsession/kink on this idea: girdles
    if i did not have one hidden away i obsessed about not having one and where to get one, elestic containment for those yummy curvie hips!
    the more i bought and kept the less the girdles invaded my daily thoughts.
    I purged a couple of hundred $$ worth and learned quickly this monkee is a ******* and will not be thought out and reasoned away .
    this monster has gobbled atleast thousands of $$ in vintage girdles and lycra rayon bathingsuits. but finaly i can walk by a clump of womens swim wear and not want to fondle the damb things . they win now and then ,but now its only a few mins now and then not hrs every day .
    no wonder I never did well in school!

For me it is a real need. I get depressed and very angry when I don't get to get dressed. I don't go for than one day without getting dressed.
    Brittney M:

You will never get anywhere in life if you can't do it in heels! :eyes:

I guess it's a need for me as well. I feel as though I'm not a whole person if I don't dress.

May

It is a need for me, just wish i could dress 24/7 but i can't see that happening at all.

Adrianne.

Although I dress up en femme on just about a daily basis and wear pantyhose all the time, I consider it just a pastime. If I can't dress up for a period I don't get withdrawl symptoms.

For me:
    If I can do it as and when I want, CDing is a passtime.

If I'm unable to do it for whatever reason, it becomes a need.

I can go weeks or even months without wearing a single item of feminine clothing, providing I'm choosing to do so. However, when I have decided in the past to go "cold turkey" and do the whole purging of clothing thing, it eats away at my every waking thought and becomes a necessity. I've tried the 12 step approach but I can never quite admit that I have a problem.

Passtime for me, am passing time in leather at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle
    For me it is a pastime. I enjoy going out shipping enfemme, but it takes a second to all of my other commitments

Richelle
    I'm exactly the same way. If you told me tomorrow I couldn't dress again it wouldn't be the end of the world at all, I'd barely skip a beat if that.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

I need to underdress to pass the time, 24/7. without it the time doesn't seem to pass at all.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    Is crossdressing to you a need or a past time?
    Both and even more.

Debbie

Need.
    Olivia, (in true minimalist mode)

for me! I would say both a need and a pastime, i enjoy dressing it makes me feel good, in a different way, i am very secure in the male part of my life, but then there the female side too, for along time i would wear panties and pantyhose but that was it! and then i felt like i needed more, so started dressing fully and i really love it im in femme at least three to four day a week, would do more if i could. some night i dont even feel like dressing, of going through all of the trouble but lisa useually wins and i dress anyway. IT just a part of my life that i have learned to accept over the years, and i really feel like there is a certain need there(i cant go to long without dressing) and its a hell of a lot of fun too!!

Lisa Lane.xoxo

It's just fun for me.
    I love woman so much! When I see a lady looking amazing out and about I like to try and create that look by purchasing something similar.
    It's a buzz to transform from very masuline guy to a femme lady.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    is crossdressing to you a need or a past time. for me it's just a past time it just feels to good when i dress
    Jessica there is no right or wrong answer, there's a thousand degrees of dressing. I dress androgynous most of the time as it feels comfortable. I only go the whole nine yards when I have the time and patience, but when I do I prefer more than a couple hours to stay that way.

Hi all

it is such a need that sometimes iI think I can't function
    without being able to dress i would lose my mind.
    i am semi lucky though because of longish hair and double pierced ears Maddie is always with me and hey it is a mind set not JUST clothes

Platinum Member
    ok for me it's a need , it's not part of me it is me ....even though i just went a week with out dressing there was not mutch time that some part of wendy was on my mind or at lest though abought .....the frist chance i had poof in wendy mode.....a need for shure....

For me it's a need and a pleasure. Though I don't get to dress as often as I would like, I do as often as I can.
    Stephenie

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    It is a serious need, my wife says I get real cranky when I go without dressing for to long . There is nothing wrong with being comfortable, right !?!
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

oh yes, both for me. Arula's spare time is, Arula's spare time.
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

For me it is an absolute need. I need to let the woman inside of me express myself somehow and dressing expresses my ultimate femininity. If I could I would dress 24/7 and not turn back

It's both a need and a pastime for me. Something i sort of noticed in this thread, and maybe i read everybodies posts to fast is, I have the desire too dress.

Finding this forum has seemed to fill my need to be Deanna without having to get dressed up.Just reading all the wonderfull posts seems to give me the outlet that i crave for my more femme side.I still dress every so often,just not as much as i used too.

A need, just ask my wife what I'm like if I have to go more than a week
    I'm worse than a mad cow with PMT