Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road Trip Fun

Road Trip Fun

I am moving back to CO from PA and have 1500 miles to travel. I thought I would make it fun and dress enfemme sometimes during the trip. I-80 and the truckers or the scenic route I-70? Will be carefull through some of the midwestern states. Any suggestions?

No suggestions hon, just stay well and have a good time arousing those truck drivers interest.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Will do! But safely.

I have done Detroit to Denver trip a few times. You might as well have some fun and if you have the time do the tourist thing too. I would head into western Michigan and take the ferry across Lake Michigan to Wisconsin, though the state and through Minnesota stopping at that big World sized mall there for some shopping. From there keep going due West through Minnesota to the Black Hills and see the Badlands and Mt. Rushmore. Then head into Wyoming to Gillette turn left and head due South into Colorado. You could do the Rocky Mountain national park west of Estes Park and then head into Denver from the West. I have done all of this in parts over a couple of those trips. It was well worth it and should be fantastic en femme. Enjoy your drive and I say go for it!

I-70 here through Ohio is a nice drive, but scenic and boring at times... especially when you get to the flat western part of the state. But you'll drive right past me here in cbus!

I will honk!

Friends welcome
    Be careful going through Ohio,the orange barrel is our new state flower.
    A little bit of powder and paint,
    can make me look like what I ain't

There is a new archaeological dig going on just past North Platte, NB. They originally thought it was Indian ruins, but discovered it was an ancient CD civilization. Just look for all of the billboards on I-80...."World's Largest Crossdresser ~ 56 Miles ahead!!!

I would do I-70 since you go through St.Louis and Kansas City...both great cities. Last year I did two back to back trips to Indiana. Fly there...drive 24' U-Haul full of antiques/artworks furniture back to Denver. Doing that 2 times with 3 weeks was enough to hold me awhile. But I did change into my CD "uniform" in KC in the back of the U-Haul...pretty cool...

Have fun...watch out for planes tracking your speed around Salina, KS...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, I wa thinking about 70, I lived in St Louis and Kansas City. I could stop and see some old friends.

Wish I could fly but I won't pay $900 dollars again to transport my car.

as for planes i believe she ment ticket planes, we have them here in Ca and the state police use them to make tons of cash for the state via lots of $300.usd tickets.

so please watch your speed and slow down enjoy the trip, play tourist a bit while you can. (slow down for the cone zone, and give a lane for life when there is a cone (or anything/person) on the shoulder of the hwy.

but yes do the whole drive in something cute. most truckers are just board anyhow.

have fun and be safe. have some water and food with you at all times. (cash for a flat).

Love a ROAD TRIP!!!! I've done short hauls in the State of Texas, but never a multi-day drive in fem. What a gas to do. Love to drive; love to see things and place;s love to dress......mix / shake and enjoy. In the words of the Nissan commercial..."Enjoy the Ride!"

Have fun, BE SAFE, don't speed,
    Paula

I did a similar trip in the Spring of 2010. I started in Ohio where I changed to Stacy 24/7 for a week. Had a pedi and got acrylics and never changed back.

Traveled through Kansas area and wen to Oklahoma to chace storms. To keep costs down I camped in KOA's. Did you ever put up a tent at night wearing a skirt?

I am NOT passable but I was far away from anyone that could out me. I went for broke and did everything en femme. Shopping at Wal-Mart and Targer, even stopped at Cracker Barrel. Even visited the Oklahoma City Memorial.

Most of the time I wore a tank top and skirt, breast forms and some makeup. It was hot and too much makeup wouldn't do well. No wig but had my hair in a very femme style.

Never had a problem. Got gas at a self service station (pulled up to the pump away from others though).

Got out to check a storm cell in Oklahoma. Got out of the car and it was VERY wiindy. My long skirt was really blowing around and my dangle earrings were clashing around too.

My two best moments were when i went to a Panda Express for dinner. I went inside and at the last moment decided that the order was NOT to go and I was eating here. It was very quiet there (hardly any customers) and I had NO problem. Afterward i wanted to 'freshen up' and asked one of the workers cleaning up if I could use the ladies room. She checked and it was empty so I used it, again with NO PROBLEM. AWESOME!!

One night I stopped at a small comvience store and grabbed a bag of ice. The lady behind the counter was busy with something and said "I'll be right with you mamm.'

All this time I dressed as a lady, acted as one, was treated as one and FELT like one. Even this only lasted a week it was an unbelievable time. If you have the chance to do it again then PLEASE do so. You may not have to chance to do it again. I am already planning my next storm chasing trip for next year.

Here is the warning section ... be careful and trust your instincts. Stay away from places that most women would stay away from. As far as truckers go just go to gas stations for cars. The truckers aren't there. Stay away from the good 'ol boys too.

Have fun. I did.

Stacy

I have done some shorter trips from Minnesota to Chi-town and back. The truckers, bus drivers and any 4 X 4 on the road loves a little thigh showing. LOL Be safe and as said before slow down.

So my 15 inch jean skirt would be appropriate?

Aspiring Member
    A 11 inch mini skirt would work well. The truckers will like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Blaine View Post
    I am moving back to CO from PA and have 1500 miles to travel. I thought I would make it fun and dress enfemme sometimes during the trip. I-80 and the truckers or the scenic route I-70? Will be carefull through some of the midwestern states. Any suggestions?
    Yeah. Drop the preconception that midwestern states are full people you have to be careful about.

Instead, be careful in ANY scenario. And spend the entire trip en femme. What better opportunity? Not one person you'll see on the trip is someone you'll see again. What they think or feel about you en femme matters not. So what if they're freaked out? Let 'em be freaked out.

just do it the people on the hiways dont really even look, and if the do they are gone in about 60 seconds. it is so much fun to travel en femme. ive done it several times. you go girl!

Sally, I plan on it.

Sheri, I bought a 11 inch denim skirt today. Also, one day in skinny jeans since I do look nice from the back.

I agree with JulieC. Do the whole trip en femme. Who's gonna know?

I don't know when you are starting your adventure. But keep in mind that anything can happen after mid-October in the Rockies. (Snowstorms & Blizzards...yippeee!)

If you do get caught in a snowstorm driving at night across open territory ("the moom") between Salina and Denver...here is a tip...

Turn on your bright lights...it makes it looks like an asteroid shower!

Hey, if you are going to crash, you might as well have fun doing it, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have made the trip between Salina and Denver many times, but never hit the asteroid shower.

Could be fun!

Sounds like a great trip, I would love to cross the country in fem. Please be safe, trouble can find you anywhere.

I just got back from Ft. Collins, Colorado. Had a great time, where are you "Hanging Your Hat"?

Rach

Rachelle...
    Bending Gender

Parker, last exit south of Denver.

a VERY long time ago I did a similar trip - Miami to Denver. Did the whole trip en-fem and it was wonderful. I wasn't trying to pass, but wasn't trying to be "in your face" either, just wore pretty fem clothing. I'll date the trip by saying that one outfit for one day was a rose/floral tunic with black strap-bottom leggings...

Jenn

Cute!