Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I will never be able to wear sandals in guy mode again. Oh well!

Well I will never be able to wear sandals in guy mode again. Oh well!

Hi girls,
    Let me first start off by saying that for me going out in femme and drinking is dangerous. Ok time to explain. Well as I discussed in my earlier post I love piercings and tattoos. Well there is a specific temp tattoo that I some times wear. Well me the wife and some of the girls had gone out drinking and got totally blitzed. Well the next morning I wake up to find that my foot really stung. I looked down and saw where I normally had the temp. Well I go to the bathroom to wash it off to see if maybe I got stung by something. Well sure enough I did. I got stung by a tattoo gun. Apparently my wife and I got matching tattoos. So I guess I won't be wearing sandals in guy mode ever again. Oh well I really don't mind I think it is awesome. Will post pics tomorrow. Am I totally loosing it???

the happy camper

What is this tattoo that must not see the light of day?

It is a gorgeous butterfly with flowers around it. It will only never see the light of day in male role. It shall often see the light of day en femme

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Now you've got me curious ... what is so girly that you can't possibly wear sandals in boy mode? .... I'm dying to see the pix!

Edit: ... ok I was posting at the same time as you. A butterfly and flowers is cute!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yeah sorry away from my computer tonight and cannot figure out how to post from my iphone

Aspiring Member
    Gotta see it. I can understand the temptation, though. I found out that a number of guys get pedicures here in New Mexico, like me, because of the hot dry climate 2/3 of the year. I have to keep telling myself no when they are putting on clear polish, since I want so badly to see them in pink- I wear sandals too much in guy mode with the heat to get away with that.

Well you should go for it. Polish is the easiest thing in the world to remove. Have them put a bottom coat of clear on and it will come off very easily

First of all, Ashley, never make big decisions when your brain is asleep. But it sounds like a nice tattoo, and your wife sounds pretty cool, too.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Wife and I got matching "temps" once...a rose that wrapped around the ankle and the bulb right above the "cut" of the rose. Was supposed to last 3-4 weeks. I got mine to mostly scrub off after about 3-4 months, wifes was still visible the next summer. Very feminine style and the bulb was about an inch in diameter so it wasn't small. Needless to say I didn't go without socks for a while so I know the feeling...

Jenn

Many years ago I had a small rose tattooed on my left breast. Now, sadly, it's long stemmed!

I don't have any tattoos, but I've always been under the impression that tattoo artists won't tattoo obviously intoxicated people? Not just for moral reasons, but something about the blood being too thin?
    -Sedona

Idk guess some will dunno cause I don't remember

Cute!
    For a while, I have wanted small femme tatto myself, as a way of making a statement mostly to myself that I am who I am and proud of it! I am not fully there yet though... A butterfly is my prime candidate too. If I could have one together with my wife, it would be even more perfect.
    I would love to see a pic of yours, for inspiration!
    Congrats & hugs /L

My wife has a couple of taatoos and is thinking of having them embellished and I would not mind getting one too, possibly a tramp stamp across my lower back or something pretty on my ankle, but I would be more worried about my health than not being able to wear sandals in guy mode.

Reputable studios will not tattoo or pierce anybody who is under the influence of alcohol. So if they were prepared to break that rule to make some fast bucks then who knows what other dodgy practices they undertake to enhance their profits.

Sterilising needles instead of using new for every client (skin particles trapped between the three needles are not easily removed by the sterilisier).
    Using same (blood contaminated) ink for consecutive clients. (They tat drunks, so why not needle sharing junkies too.)

HIV may die within minutes of being exposed to the air, but the Hep B virus can survive for months out in the open.

Sorry to put a damper on the situation, although I too would like to see pics of the tattoo that you have risked your life for.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I have girly flower tattoos on the tops of both feet and love showing them off in sandals or pumps. I, too, keep them covered with shoes and socks in boy mode. This hasn't interfered with my lifestyle much because I hardly ever wear sandals anyway -- I find them uncomfortable. Enjoy the tattoo, and I hope it heals without incident (given the circumstances in which you got it).

- Diane

I'm so curious to see it. I always make this temp tats but I'll do a foot tat soon too.

I just want anything on my body that I wouldn't want hanging on my living room wall for the rest of my life.

Here It Is

Picture1.jpg

I am sorry for the quality as it was taken with my phone... it is healing well thatnk you all for your concern...some of the lines and colors are rough so i will need to get it touched up... but i really like it

It's really cute tatu

Tattoo = Permanent reminder of a temporary feeling

that is really cute

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    OPPPS !!! Hope you like it.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Nice.

Very nice tat! It looks great!
    I don't claim to be an expert on anything! After all, an EX is a has-been and a Spurt is a drip under pressure!
    OK, OK. I admit it. I am a has-been drip under pressure. Sigh.

the happy camper
    Hey don't worry about it. The conversation will go like this...

"Dude... that tat's kinda girly, don't ya think?"

"Aw man, tell me about! My wife picked it out. I was so totally plastered I don't even remember having it done!"

Then you both have a good laugh, and drink a beer.

You may catch some ribbing over it, but that's better than having to give up showing your feet in guy mode.