Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to get this off my chest

Aspiring Member
    Here I thought you were going to talk about getting hair off your chest. I once wore a bra to work with a T shirt under my uniform shirt. It must have been noticable because a co worker slapped me on the back to double check. He didn't sasy anything and I am not sure he said anything to anyone else. Nothing was said to me. But even with a T shirt and a uniform shirt it was noticable in the mirror to me. So I got it off before anyone else decided to slap me on the back. Now when I do wear one to work I will have a jacket on as well.

Wile we are talking about getting caught underwearing. Several years ago I got caught by my boss (the owner of the company). Wearing purple Victoria Secret rio briefs. Two weeks before I got married...... I was mortified for a wile but I stuck it out. When asked why I said "why not" and "They are comfortable". I earned the nickname Vicky and continued to work there for 4 more years until they went BK. I work in a small aviation industry and it has not effected me. I still underdress today everyday.

I got a $250.00 gift certificate to Victoria's Secret from all the people that worked there as a wedding present.

Quote Originally Posted by subwrx View Post
    Wile we are talking about getting caught underwearing. Several years ago I got caught by my boss (the owner of the company). Wearing purple Victoria Secret rio briefs. Two weeks before I got married...... I was mortified for a wile but I stuck it out. When asked why I said "why not" and "They are comfortable". I earned the nickname Vicky and continued to work there for 4 more years until they went BK. I work in a small aviation industry and it has not effected me. I still underdress today everyday.

I got a $250.00 gift certificate to Victoria's Secret from all the people that worked there as a wedding present.
    Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Kim

I envy you. I tried a few times underdressing with a bra (and also panties and nylons with garter belt) when going to a restaurant or the movies.
    But then I got afraid of being outed if I was stopped for a traffic violation so I stopped doing it.
    I wish I had your courage.

Laurin

Quote Originally Posted by laurincd View Post
    Kim

I envy you. I tried a few times underdressing with a bra (and also panties and nylons with garter belt) when going to a restaurant or the movies.
    But then I got afraid of being outed if I was stopped for a traffic violation so I stopped doing it.
    I wish I had your courage.

Laurin
    Laurin,

I understand your fear of being outed. Maybe one day you will come to the realization I came to. Although I have not fully lived the realization I have taken many steps toward it. I am me & I can do what I want as long as it is not illegal and it doesn't hurt my family. Will this hurt my family? I don't think so.

Hugs
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Wearing a bra to work

Well, here's how I handled the same situation. You just need to be prepared ahead of time.

FIrst, I started complaining openly at work that my back was hurting. Then, I mentioned that I was going to see a doctor about it (I think I had a dentist appointment!). When asked, I told a couple co-workers that the doctor wants me to wear a posture support brace. Have you seen them? Even ones designed for men look much like a bra. I even bought one and wore it for a few days, complaining how uncomfortable having this thing wrapped around my chest. After a couple of days, I went into the restroom and took it off and folded it up on my desk. A female co-worker noticed it and said to me, "now you know what it's like for women."

That's all it took! A few week later, another female coworker and friend touched my back as we were going over some paperwork and she felt my bra. She asked me if my back was still hurting, and I said no, not as long as I wore the brace.

I wore a bra to work every day ever since. Little did they know I was usually wearing matching panties and pantyhose, too!

Now, if I could only get away with a skirt....

I've worn a bra out a couple of times. Not to wok or anything, just driving around or once to a restaurant for a take out order. I even had very small forms in it. I just walked up, placed my order, got my food and left. It was under a pretty bulky shirt though.

Wearing panties should be no big deal unless you get in an accident or go to the gym and change. A bra is different. Less to hide it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by wearingtanpantyhose View Post
    Well, here's how I handled the same situation. You just need to be prepared ahead of time.

FIrst, I started complaining openly at work that my back was hurting. Then, I mentioned that I was going to see a doctor about it (I think I had a dentist appointment!). When asked, I told a couple co-workers that the doctor wants me to wear a posture support brace. Have you seen them? Even ones designed for men look much like a bra. I even bought one and wore it for a few days, complaining how uncomfortable having this thing wrapped around my chest. After a couple of days, I went into the restroom and took it off and folded it up on my desk. A female co-worker noticed it and said to me, "now you know what it's like for women."

That's all it took! A few week later, another female coworker and friend touched my back as we were going over some paperwork and she felt my bra. She asked me if my back was still hurting, and I said no, not as long as I wore the brace.

I wore a bra to work every day ever since. Little did they know I was usually wearing matching panties and pantyhose, too!

Now, if I could only get away with a skirt....
    That is a very interesting way to handle it. I don't think I could do that in a convincing manner. I'm glad it worked for you.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"