Thread: quick update

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar

quick update

As some know been worryed about how my mom would take me being a transgender well I did not have to worry as been ok with me in leggings and top and letting hair grow long and being blond. Even wearing drop earrings, And last few weeks i've been brave and been wearing skirts around house and last couple weeks even wearing my breast forms even with snug fitting tops and she been fantastic with it. But the big thing happend last week when I just came out and said if she mind looking out for skirts at theft/charity shops as she loves going in them all, and she said she did not mind so last week when she was out for few hours she came back with a denim mini skirt and a black mini for me for very little cost, then just the other day again she came back after looking around all the shops she got me two layed type skirts. I thank her for buying them for me and being ok about me wanting to dress female and accepting me as a transgender. All the worry and she is fine about it I even say enjoys shopping female for me.
    Come join me on facebook

Too cool. Mom buying you girl clothes.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

what a lovely understanding mom

wow what a mom, she's a keeper hun