Thread: Packing for a trip!

Packing for a trip!

I am leaving this afternoon on a 2-day business trip with an over-night stay in Columbus, Ohio and just realized that I have packed five outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, all the necessary undergarments, make-up, nail polish, etc. all for the few hours of dress time I will have this evening.
    In the rest of my suit case is 1 pair of pants and 1 shirt for the work side of my trip. I just had to chuckle at myself for how much I am packing for such a small portion of my trip.
    Have any of you other "travelers" out there had this same realization?
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

I understand that because I look at all my cloths and I have one pair of men's jeant and 2 shirts, and lots and lots of heals and skirts and dresses

My wonderful loving wife and I spent 12 years on the road for 4 months of the year. We'd be gone for 2 weeks working at a time, home a couple of days then gone again. Through all those years, I'd pack a suit case for the drab me and a suitcase for Kerry plus one for my wife. Oh yes, another one for all our shoes.

It was kind of a joke among the rest of the trade reps. Oh yeh, here those two come with all that luggage.

Kerry

Been there and done that. All those bras and girdles (just in case) PLUS the ones I'm wearing (LOL). Oh well. Pick, pack, and enjoy.

Yes, I concur; been there, done that. But don't worry about it if you have the room to haul it. Just as you'll get dressed up the first night, you come to the realization that you should have brought another outfit. Just enjoy the time to yourself and have a great safe trip.

WW

I understand. I used to travel for business usually from Tuesday through Thursday. I would have one pair of mens pants and two shirts (not including the one I wore on my travel day. But maggie would pack nighties, bras, hose, a dress, skirt and blouse. And of course my breast forms and makeup. No wonder I could never use carry one.

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

That's funny since I am putting together my outfits for a 4 day road trip and will have to throw my drab clothes in a garbage bag in the car. Now, you are really displaying some female characteristics.

Banned Read only
    I remember packing one small bag for a two week trip before I started dressing. Now days two semi trailers would not be enough to carry my luggage

I'm the same. In drab I can travel for a week with just a carry-on suitcase. If I'm going to be enfemme it seems that I need an 18 wheeler to carry everything!

When I was in USN, I could pack for a 6 week deployment using something the size of a gym bag.
    I'm going to Fantasia Fair for 10 days and have figured out I need to buy another set of luggage, beside the 6 piece set I already have.

Glad I'm driving, can't imagine what it'd be like having to fly
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png