Thread: My Vegas Trip Went Wonderful

Talking My Vegas Trip Went Wonderful

I spent Labor day weekend at the Flamingo....I was meeting a group of Army buddies from the 70's.....During my slack time I ventured on the monorail to find the Glamor Boutique in Vegas. After a bit of a hike I reached my destination! I was taken aback with the wonderful lady whom helped me be at ease upon my arrival! I was in search of a couple of new wigs and I have never had the opportunity as well as the guts to go and try one in person. To make a long story short, we were the only people in the shop at the time and the personal attention I recieved was wonderful! We looked at all the wigs in the store and I tried on many styles and colors. The attendent combed and fluffed them for me as well as CD chatting. I purchased two new wigs and roamed about the shop without a care in the world! My experience was exciting and very fulfilling. I will venture back again. Thanks................I have not dressed in about ten months, but I have this Saturday off and I feel a gurly moment in my future.

I hope you had some time to enjoy some time dressing enfemme as well!

[SIZE="5"]Hi Joni...Glad you had a good time in Vegas. I lived there until 2 months ago and I miss it so much. Glamour Boutique is a wonderful store, I had them do my makeup many times over the years. Did you get time to go out en femme? There are so many good clubs you can party at ever if you don't pass that well.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]What NV Susan said ... Vegas is such a fun town ...
    Glad you had such a good time ... Amy's is the best!
    Have fun during your gurly time.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Army reunion, huh? That would be bittersweet ... so many friends didn't make it back ... [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Daenna[/SIZE]

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    I had my first and only transformation done at the Glamour Boutique and I agree with you, it was incredible. I LOVED it and can't wait to go back for another ~giggles~

Pink
    Pink Satin Sissy

Thar's so great. I'm going in a month and really looking forward. The folks at GB #1 in Auburn , MA are also very nice and helpful.
    Mary

I too did the vegas thing awhile back and had a great time. Glamour boutique was alot of fun having never done that before. There are some awesome wig stores not far from GB. one high priced and one discount that I wish I had known about when I was there.

I also went to GB and had a wonderful time. Amy is such a friendly person and makes you feel very comfortable. She is also awesome at what she does.