Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cogiati test

I just took this and got a 105.

Your COGIATI result value is: 105 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Fits me to a tee.

I just took the test again, and scored -160, feminine male. I feel that since the last time I took the test I have become more receptive to the idea of transitioning, yet the test says the opposite. Whatever.

[SIZE="3"]I have taken this test several times since I first saw it. I always score between 100 and 150. It is only a basic test. I have never felt the need to find a consular and go any further. I am quite happy the way I am.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Your COGIATI result value is: 60 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

I havnt taken this in a few years. While it may not be scientific, the description fits me pretty well.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.