Thread: Outing Yourself and the great benefits

Outing Yourself and the great benefits

I have been getting more and more out in my life. I am getting to where very few people don't know that I am a cd'er. Today that list got a little shorter. This woman I have talked with for some time now found out that I was a cd'er today. After she did she acted so interested that I asked her if would be interested on going off with Michelle sometime. The next thing I know I have her phone #.

This is the one thing that I really miss from 2 years ago. I had a friend that I went places with as Michelle. She has since met a man and is preparing to get married to him. So no more out and about time with her. But now I have a new buddy for my excursions. Who knows how many times she will be willing to go. She does know that this will be 2 girls having some fun times. So hopefully she will enjoy having fun and going places with Michelle.
    Michelle

great news. Have fun.
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

Congratulations! Have a great time!

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Well ... aren't you the busy little bee!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Hope you have some fun adventures ... methinks so.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Daenna[/SIZE]

Thats nice that you found a friend that you can go out as a girl with. Its always nice to have girl time. I hope you ladies have fun.

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar
    Thats Great !!! enjoy . . . But I think it is more like "limited" outing yourself, and I think I understand, as I am "out" with some people both male & female, but not with family, work peeps & others close to them . . . . Have Fun !!!

Marcie
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

That is great news! , Just being yourself. Brilliant!

YAY! Great new
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Daenna Paz View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Well ... aren't you the busy little bee!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Hope you have some fun adventures ... methinks so.[/SIZE]
    I am busier than you can imagine. I sent you an email explaining something that I am strongly considering as a path for me. Today I just got 2 things required taken care of. Now I have 2 more to go today and then I am free to travel as Michelle.

Plus my date and I are going out to see Wall Street on Tuesday preceeded by dinner. It is going to be great to just do things without the pressure of real dating. We are going out as friends and that's it. We talked on the phone yesterday for over an hour and a half. She is 15 years older than me but that doesn't matter for friends.
    Michelle

wow cool. And to think I knew you when you were a shy retiring wall flower....now you are a full bloom rose! You are an inspiration for the "if you feel comfortable...you look better and blend right in" crowd. Dinner and a movie. And not an action movie.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    wow cool. And to think I knew you when you were a shy retiring wall flower....now you are a full bloom rose! You are an inspiration for the "if you feel comfortable...you look better and blend right in" crowd. Dinner and a movie. And not an action movie.
    I definitely have changed a lot since coming to this sight.

I have driven to Dallas dressed, flown to Chicago dressed, and now played golf dressed. Wait until you hear my next adventures. I am preparing to kick things up a notch or two.
    Michelle

Way to go Michelle. I think that is really cool that you have a GG to go out with as a friend. This last year I have done that several times, but have not yet found that one who could be a lasting friend for girl time activities. Keep up the great work and I am very curious to hear about you taking it up to the next notch. I expect to hear that loud "BAM!!!!" from Colorado that will make Emeril Lagazzi [sp?] happy.

That's great news Michelle ! Please keep us posted........

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Your posts keep amazing me, Michelle. Here's to more great friendships!
    I don't claim to be an expert on anything! After all, an EX is a has-been and a Spurt is a drip under pressure!
    OK, OK. I admit it. I am a has-been drip under pressure. Sigh.

Gold Member
    Your "notches" are getting bigger and bigger Michelle. Can't wait to hear about this one!

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    Wait until you hear my next adventures. I am preparing to kick things up a notch or two.
    I won't be seeing you on Faux News 31 will I?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,