Thread: frilly dreses

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

frilly dreses

has any one worn a frilly dress just to pretend that you were a ballroom dancer and try one of those spins that the dress spreads out around your waist. i have it was the best feeling. with that swishing feeling around my waist
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    has any one worn a frilly dress just to pretend that you were a ballroom dancer and try one of those spins that the dress spreads out around your waist. i have it was the best feeling. with that swishing feeling around my waist
    I wore them as a child, they felt great, all of that netting and the shiney chiffon top.

Personally, I allways wanted to try on the latin dance outfits, they move fantastically well, especially the ones that have string-like skirts, wow!

Shame it was allways my partners that got to wear them.

Oh I forgot to mention, I was a ballroom dancer!

Rachael.
    Last edited by Rachael Warren; 09-04-2005 at 01:02 PM.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

I just got a 'swish' little black dress ($14.50 on eBay!) and the sensation of the material against my stockings is wonderful!

I have Marilyn fantasies of my dress 'accidently' blowing up around my waist, showing off my lacy black garter belt, tops of my black stockings, and panties.

I'm such a naughty girl sometimes!

Ta-Ta,
    Billie
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

The "Twirl"

I love the movie You've Got Mail. In the story Melanie Griffith talks about how she twirled with her mother in their book store.

Last week my daughter started school and she had on the cutest skirt. She came downstairs and said, "Look Daddy," and did a twirl. She is such a doll. I'm so proud of her.

I long to share a twirl with someone someday.

Hog hugs.
    Jerry

Wink

I go salsa dancing every Sunday evening and some of the outfits the girls wear are just fantasic. But my wife won't let me buy one until i've lost some weight so thats something to aim for.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Aspiring Member

Yeah I sure have!.

That Time i dressed as a 1920's flapper. OH man the feeling in that short 1920's flaaper dress man it was the very best. Try that one alright!. Since i was once a real one way back then myself one of that last tim's i was a real gg oh well!. I'm going to go back there one day and find out those incarnations once again. Suzy!.

Yeah

I think a really frilly dress is wonderful. I have a nice one that I love to wear, but I would classify it as a long flowing broomstick dress. Very fem, my SO, loves me in it...says I look so cute in it.!

California home of the beautiful people, except me of course
    Anyone remember how Naomie Judd from the Judds used to dress in thier concerts, OMG I wanted to be dressed the same way

To me frilly dresses are so more feminine than plain ones.
    Sara

Would love a pic of you in that dress if possible Ms Eva.
    Sara