Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do over,cheerleader or football player?

No brainer; cheerleader. I often wore someone else's cheer uniform while I was growing up, and now I have my own.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would have to say cheerleader! Oh the clothes . It also would be nice to pick and choose between either sex for a relationship !
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I don't have to choose, I was defensive lineman (nose guard) in high school and a cheer leader in college. I wouldn't change either experience.

Neither. Had I been born a girl, I'd have had much better things to do than cheering on the boys.

I'd play soccer in fall, softball in spring. My first love would be a girl on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    I always found cheerleader uniforms on pretty girls to be very sexy. I dated a cheerleader in high school. I hate football and never had any interest in sports other than those involving horses or cars. I'd definitely choose to be a female cheerleader, but the real benefit for me besides wearing the uniform would be showering with the all the girls after the game hoping for a lesbian encounter...
    Did you get to wear her uniform?

Oh I forgot to add Id be a CHEERLEADER
    Last edited by Nigella; 09-26-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Cheerleader all the way.

I was going to ask a gg friend of mine to go out on Halloween and I was going to be the Cheerleader.

I wonder if I can get her to be my football player?

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I don't think I could have been either a football player or a cheerleader.

If I had been female in high school, it is hard to say how I would have ended up. At least as a male I managed to get in with the geeks who programmed and played D&D -- my friends were some of the top students in the province. There was a small clique of intelligent and not too stand-offish women, but as based upon what one of them told me years later, two of those three got into drugs. Perhaps I would have gotten in to my sister's clique (2 years older) but she wasn't really in to the same things I was.

There was, as best I can recall, only really one bright and independent woman in the year I started, but she was into an offshoot religion that I couldn't get interested in. So I probably wouldn't have ended up even more alone than I did.

Didn't have to think for a milisecond, a cheerleader for sure! No further details (to personal)!
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Actually I was the geeky nerdy football player..
    Karren what do you mean "was" LOL.

I was on the way outside, I as a nobody from the autoshop. thinking a cool car would get the girls. didn't in my case. I would be a cheerleader, most of the girls in school I had crushes on where cheerleaders. I can totally relate to the Toby Kieth video, " How do you like me know?" It fits me to a T. Except I don't have the fame and money.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Cheerleader for me, I was a 120lb weakling.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since I have never really wanted to be a girl, guess I would have to say I would be a football player! I did play football, basketball, and ran track in high school. It did help get me girls!

As I said, I never wanted to be a girl. I just like to dress like one. So I did have, some years ago, 2 cheerleader outfits to wear. And yes I did wear them out in public!! Kind of wish I still had them!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

It's not even a close toss up - cheerleader. A "sexy hunk of a man" doesn't do squat for me, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with a dozen drop dead gorgeous women!

I was a jock all through high school and college and received a BA and Masters in Physical Education. Yet I was the head cheer leader in high school and had no idea I would become a cross dresser. At this stage in life I would love to have the outfit our song leaders wore, but would also require a similar body.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Talking

Looks like I have to answer in my own inimitable way .... can I be a tomboy girly-girl football player.

If I had been born a girl, I hope that I'd be into ftm CDing. So, I'd be trying on my brother's football uniform and his jockstrap and basically doing all the things I did/ do as an m2f CDer, only the other way round.

Dang it -- this is a heck of a set of thoughts to have running around in my head before I start work. I won't be able to work all day!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Definitely a cheerleader, but I would have had to play a sport too, like track or swimming

Cheerleader, Cheerleader, Rah Rah Rah!!

I was a linebacker in high school but always longed to be a cheerleader

Aspiring Member
    Long before I figured out who I am, I was dressing, even underdressing on non- gym days in school. One of my best friends in school was the drum Majorrette (I believe that was a choice too). I always wanted to borrow her outfit and try it on. Since I was in marching band, if I could go back as a girl, Id be doing that.

I was never on teams back in high school because my mother wouldn't allow it. I'm WAY into sports...so I'd have to pick football player. More particularly, I'd want to be free safety. I play the position in flag football now and (no contact)...hahah right...sorry, I enjoy laying out the hits too much. Definitely football player.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

I dont have the build for it, im only 5'6 140, but if I could have the build then Id rather be a football player, but only as long as I could have a chance at playing in the NFL.

To the one that said, "As I said, I never wanted to be a girl. I just like to dress like one. ", Im with you there. I like looking like a woman here and there, but if I had a choice Id rather be a successful athlete.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I had a real fondness for football when I was in high school but my lungs were in very poor condition then. Even though I was dressing occasionally then, I'd have chosen the football player just for the health of it. Then, since I was still in the closet, I'd go home after practice and slip into my cheerleader outfit.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Without a doubt cheerleader. I played football and all through high school I fantasized about being on the cheerleading squad. I idolized those girls and the way their bodies looked in their outfits. In my 20s I was able to dress up in a cheerleader outfit and lived out those fantasies doing some unspeakable things.

I would be the cheerleader girl and the sexy hunk would welcome to me

Absolutely the cheerleader. I couldn't care less about the shoulder pads, and if I were a GG I wouldn't need any other padding to look the way I'd like. And oh, baby, the clothes... I'd have driven my parents to bankruptcy.

Wouldn't you love to know what it would be like to have the body to wear all of those cute juniors clothes?
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Football player. But this time around I would be a tight end on the offense and a middle shooting the gap linebacker. I would keep my job as the inside left kill man on kick offs though. Nothing quite like getting full head of steam and smashing into that returner!
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I can be a cheerleader NOW! When ever I choose to be!

Wouldn't WANT to be one in school! And, get hit on by all the GUYS? Yuck!

I think I'd come back as ME!
    The difference being, NOW I could be on the soccer and/or volleyball teams! Neither of which was around when I was in school!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!