Thread: a funny thing happened/ or the downside of total acceptance??

Red face a funny thing happened/ or the downside of total acceptance??

my wife an i were cleaning the sewing room yesterday with the help of my stepson when one of our friends happened to stop by to hang out for a while. i know it doesnt sound like a big deal but i happened to be wearing a blouse, skirt, and blaack tights when he dropped by. my stepson just oppened the door and my wife hollered out for him to come on in, neither one of them giving a second hought to the way i was dressed. luckily my stepson realized what he had done in time and diverted our friend to the gameroom with the promise of a cold beer, giving me time to get chenged back into male mode. they both said the same thing...they arre so used to seeing me in a skirt that it just seems normal to them now. the only thing we could do was just have a good laugh about it.
    tinker_bell's husband!!!/ formerly known as charlene peters.

I don't see that as being a downside at all!
    Indeed, quite the reverse!

Nor me!
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have come close to doing that several times. I am use to being partially dressed around the house that I sometimes forget.
    Michelle

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    there shouldnt be a downside but it happens lol.... wanna see clayfish run when hes in his heel's... laffing... when someone comes home...lucky they have to open the garage door..gives him time to fly upstairs n change into his flat shoes..... male ones that is....(he usually,... when there is just he and I..usually in a state of dressed/underdressed wears his stilettos with his trousers)....
    ah know im nawdy for laughing.... but it cracks me up.... wish I could wear them as well as he does lol...
    "A day without red wine is like a day without sunshine.."
    when the devils feet hit the floor you can hear the good lord .. say "awwww crap shes up"
    Eleanor Rooservelt "behind every man stands a woman"......
    but then in my devlish attitude behind everyman stands many women depends, on many things or how he/she dresses..laffing
    Remember, strength based in force is a strength people fear. Strength based in love is a strength people crave.