23 29.49%

16 20.51%
  • other

20 25.64%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buying clothes

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

buying clothes

when you are buying fem clothes do you go with a friend that knows buy online sneak ant try to dodge the people you know. i just try to sneak around trying to avoid the people i know
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Banned Read only thawngPwincess's Avatar
    i actuallykinda ganked everything i have
    haha
    i got arrested for it too once

They don't call them shopping expeditions for nothing.

Er, I just go into a shop look about and if I see anything I really like, and it's in my size, then I kinda just buy it. I get loads of stuff on the net as well as I like to look different and there is a tendency to spot a lot of off the peg wandering around town on a weekend.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I voted sneak around, because that best describes me.

I much prefer shopping with Freya though, I feel safer if you like.

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Smile Buying clothes

I go shopping with this young girl that knows. The best part is that we have fun doing it, as we like to watch the expressions on other peoples faces when I ask her if this item would look good on me. You ought to try it sometimes.

Had to vote sneaking... I usually think before going to a mall what kind of clothes I'm going to buy and try to look casual while looking. Still usually end up buying something totally different...

Phillis, that sounds like really fun (in many ways) .
    Finding my girly girl... It has to be hidden into my lingeries...

[SIZE=1]PS. Sadly, it's not me in the avatar picture...[/SIZE]

MichelleFCD's other half
    In drab with my wife/so should also be a choice. Although she hasen't gone shopping en femme yet, I always go shopping with michelle, she looks through the racks and I pay for everything. Hey now I guess I always end up paying LOL

AngGG

PS. Just thought you would like to know, so as not to throw off the poll I did not vote.

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    well i had to vote for "with a freind that knows" being that kelly is my best freind as well as my wife. I always have shopped on the high street for the majority of my clothes and have never been shy about it. I guess it helps when you start young as when you're in that teenage rebellion phase you like to stand out and make people look twice.

Having said this , I do browse through ebay quite regularly as there are some real bargains to be found there
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Platinum Member
    i voted outher as i go out and weather or not planned to be i am shopping i see something i like it it's mine.....and if in drab and shopping for anything fem it's no big deal if i want it i buy it .... as far as worring abought any one thinking abought my shopping no worryires for me i would rather think that most look at what i have picked out and think some were thers a lucky girl going to get some realy cute things and thay are sooooooooooo right....

Sneaking around vote. But willing to shop openly when out of town!!!!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I go shopping with a friend that knows (My Wife) She is much smaller than I am. And I have never had any questions at the cash register, when some of the clothes are small and some of the clothes are XL. Or when I hand over my Dress Barn card.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Well i would vote for 2

Someone that knows (Wife..) and Online... (have done several times)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I vote for other as i go to stores and try clothes on as long as are not busy before i buy any clothes, i do buy some clothes online too.

Adrianne.

I voted other because i just wander into ladies clothing stores without any concern about whether i would meet someone. I mean, if it was another guy i knew, i'd ask him the same question he'd ask me! Also, in the past i could use the wife as an excuse - as in i'm shopping WITH her.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I voted other because I love shopping and browsing the rails and trying different outfits on. I also try and buy online. I got caught out by one of the mail order couriers some time ago, she turned up just as I was leaving to go out. I was a bit embarassed at the time, but she said 'no need to be, I have two other crossdressers I deliver to'.

love
    Brenda XXX
    Brenda Elizabeth
    A Mayflower lass

I voted for shopping with my friend who knows, my wife, both in stores and online. She advises me and wears almost the same sizes in everything but shoes.

She lets me borrow almost anything of hers. When I buy her something, she gets to wear it first. She does borrow things from me once in a while.

Jadeanne

Did someone say shopping?!!!!

Seriously though,
    I am like Julia, My Wife is my best friend.....
    We go out shopping together at least once/twice a month together.
    Don't worry about what other's think or say,
    we have a great time together. Yes, always in drab mode....

As for other times, I shop alone in stores and don't think twice about it. :Power:
    Last edited by Leilani68; 09-06-2005 at 01:47 AM.
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

I most often shop by myself, though on occasion with my wife. I usually don't give much thought to who might see me. I'm always in drab when I shop and don't think that anyone I know would infer anything if they saw me browsing in the womans department.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

When i was younger i went shoping for a trench coat at this op shop. While i was there i noticed all this really cool old school fem clothing. Shit from 60's - 90's. So i volunteered (staff discount of 50%). At first i said i was buying for my girlfriend (now x) who was into "out of the norm" clothing. But By the end i didn't really care anymore and im sure they had clued on anyway.

hmmm i must look into online shopping a bit more

I voted other. I shop for myself by myself And I miss having someone go with me. My wife only went one time and that was to pick out a wig. Since then just little me. Would love to go on an out of town shopping trip and see what is out there.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

I usually go shopping with my wife, but I have been known to go shopping by myself. Never shopped on line. Used to shop LB catalog, still get to books, but had too many problems. They would substitute things I didn't like. Oh, and thanks to you ladies, I now shop Goodwill Stores.

Smile

i would say usually with 'me best friend being 'me great wife (Cheryl) comes with me most of 'th time, i will shop and have done many times over 'th years on 'me own if either cheryl can't come with me or if there is somthing that i really want somewhere i just to go 'th shop that is selling it and get it. I said this in a previous thread that most sales ladies in women clothing shops and usually really nice to us and helpful. we are spending money in there shop and they want to 'th sale more so they treat just like a regular customer to make it, in my experinces over 'th years that how it's usually has worked for me.

I picked other because I shop with my wife.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Tristen Cox
    However I need to shop. Online usually but some things you need to go buy in person, plus you get deals etc... at the stores. Never once bought off e-bay. I can still beat their pricing. Just look around and it's there somewhere.