Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping with forms? LOL

Well fitting bra? CHECK! Adhesive wipes? Check! More tapes? No?! Fail!!!...Looks like I might be waiting a few days until the next time I sleep with them on. =( Why a few days? Because within the next few days, I get my Hollister 7730 Medical Adhesive in the mail. ^.^ Odd how I anticipate it so much. o.o; Still gonna try sleeping with them tonight though. ^_^ It'll be bed time in an hour or two. Gotta make up for the lost sleep! XD
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

I have thought about this myself but i don't really have forms but other ways i get boobs =) I will say that one day i was all dressed up and i got into bed just to lay down and watch some tv and i feel right to sleep LOL, i woke up like 2 hours later but that was because i was just a little sleepy =) I can say that it was the best feeling to wake up with the feeling of having breast.

Mine arrived yesterday and I was so happy and enjoyed the feeling so much that I went to sleep with them on.. Well.. my breasts aren't really forms.. due to $$ I bought XL silicone enhancers and these give me a B cup, but I do like them very much and waking up with them on felt so great

Hrmm...my Hollisters(3+days early) AND the bras(1 day early) I bought on-line both arrived today. Like some of you said I would, I have found a few ways to go to sleep quickly with them. Even with just Skin-Tac wipes, they held firmly in place in some areas after even a 10 hour sleep and I was somewhat sweaty when I woke up since I sleep with two blankets. I gave the wiped on adhesive on me and the forms time to tack up and then laid on my back with the forms on to let them "set up", as I've seen advised with other adhesives.

Even though it was a call from work(almost got called in), feeling them there when I woke up put a BIG smile on my face. =)

Manged to split one of mine sleeping in them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    With Natural 40 B's I don't need or use forms! Most forms come with instructions that tell you NOT to sleep with them on, since they can be ruined! A pair of panties and/or a nightgown is the best way to sleep enfemme! My own opinion, of course!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't enjoy sleeping in my forms... And usually pop them out during the night. Then trying to find them in the morning is an issue...
    LOL, same thing with me. So now I wear a strapless bra w/o forms -- works with nighties that have spaghetti straps. (and no, Karren, I don't add sauce...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I rarely get to sleep enfemm, so when I can I do wear a bra to bed and love the look of my breasts under my nightie. I just feel so wonderful waking up in the morning, with breast and wearing a lovely silky nightie and panties....what a way to start a day...hugs..Brenda

not to worry you will get used to sleeping with them on. but you can be like me and have a sleep problem. i can be dog tired and not able to sleep, or can get to sleep...but wake up two or three hrs latter, or even sleep a good 14 - 16 + hrs. or even miss one or two night's sleep.

i have not slept good in so long i have forgotten what it feels like. i guess one of the problems of getting old.

I sleep in lacy or silky sleepwear all most ever night. some times i wear a bra but most nights i take the bra off for sleep but it is nice to wake up enfemme is such a great way to start a day

i believe i have read in my breat form care and wear instructions that one should not sleep in their breast forms since they "may burst." on occaision i have worn mine to bed.......and i must admit they are so nice and warm in the morning.

Sleeping in any clothing? How barbaric!

DeeDee

I love sleeping with my forms on.
    I always have them attached with holsters medical adheasive.
    I do usually wear a sleep bra, nothing really tight but containing.
    I love it when I sleep on my back and my forms move slightly down my right and left side(they seperate)
    For some gg's that is exactly how there breast work, when they are laying on their back they have little or no projection.
    Definately natural and feminine.
    I like that.

@MandyLee:
    I use a very loose fitting shirt that is long for maximum coverage of my body. With it on, you can't tell what kind of underwear I have on. Though, the few holes(very old shirt) in the front and back tend to reveal the color of my bra. >.>;

@DeeDeeB:
    Eh, I gotta have something on. X3 Can't sleep otherwise!

@lingeriegurl:
    Indeed, you are correct.

@prene:
    You use Hollisters? What do you use to get rid of the adhesive stuck to your chest??? *crosses fingers and hopes for an answer other than Goo-Gone since her Wal-Mart doesn't seem to stock it.*

I have Pals to and they are pretty much not going to rupture while sleeping. I sleep in them most nights, and I like how you describe waking up whole Allison, because waking up dressed does put a bounce in my step, if that is possible pre coffee. I am off to bed right now the nocturne that I am, gonna go hang with Harry Bosh for a while.

I have seen enough warnings about “not to sleep in forms” that I changed from sleeping on my stomach to sleeping on my side. Have been doing this for years and no problem. My forms are from the Breast Form Store. Currently I have three sets, two in size 34C and one in size 34A along with a pair of enhancers.
    SRS January 27

Changing from on stomach to on side.

Is this easy to do? It's ok when you are awake, but when you are alseep, you won't know what position you are in!
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Very rarely have I EVER slept on my stomach. I always wake up on my side or on my back. Though, I suppose that depends on each person's sleeping habits and the way they toss 'n turn at night, if they do at all.

I love sleeping with my forms, and have never (thankfully) had any problems. I make sure to wear a proper size bra, which limits their movement somewhat, but it is a black stretch with lace trim underwire ( my wife bought it for me as a birthday present a few years ago ) and it has a bit of stretch like pantyhose. There is something definitely comforting about wearing them, and as soon as you wake up, they are body temp and just there...where they should be.

I just got my first mastectomy bra and wore it to bed last night it is so comfortable. It has pockets for the forms so they did not shift at all during the night. Also the inner pocket layer rests upon my skin instead of the form so my chest was not as sweaty in the am. I highly recommend.

Here is the link but I got the last one on clearance.

http://www.biggerbras.com/anita-full...nt-5383x.shtml

There is one plus to using mastectomy bras. You don't have to sit there and ignore the itchiness underneath your forms. Dunno how soft or comfortable they are though. I can't sleep with a bra on any more. It just keeps me awake for some reason.

For the past two months I have slept with a bra, forms, and a nightgown which is a big improvement in my SO's level of acceptance. Since I sleep on my side, I don't think there is too much danger in rupturing a form. I have a pair of Pals but I dislike the odor of them. Nothing is better than waking up and feeling my bra and forms inside my nightgown. I guess I sleep great wearing forms!

Banned Read only
    I tried sleeping with my forms on back when I had to use forms. I woke up one morning with them on my ears looking very much like Minni Mouse. That was the end of sleeping with forms.

I have slept in mine 95% of the time for the last 12 years. My solution to the problem of having them move around at night is this: I have several bras that have a 2 layer cup. I have cut slits in the top of the cup in the area between the strap and the center of the bra. I cut the slits in the interior fabric, not the exterior fabric -- the layer that rests against the skin -- close to the top seam. Because my forms compress nicely, they can fit through a fairly small slit. The forms rest nicely, and securely, between the layers.

In addition to holding the forms securely, there are two more benifits to this technique. Having the forms between the layers eliminates the skin to silicon contact. Thereby eliminating the occasional sweating between the chest and forms.

And, if you find a very thin double layer bra, and put the forms in that, it has the effect of looking nearly braless. Under a thin silk or nylon top, it can look, and feel, terrific.

I don't sleep in my silicone forms, (unless I acidently fasll asleep watching TV)
    If I'm pourpously sleeping in forms, (and/or other things that are hard on silicone forms) I have a set I made from stuffing a knee high with pollyfill.