Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping with forms? LOL

Sleeping with forms? LOL

I've seen some members say that they really enjoy sleeping with their breast forms on and seem to sleep BETTER with them than without them. I slept with mine on last night and couldn't sleep worth a flip. =( So, I'm wondering if this'll continue to be the case since it was my first night to try sleeping with them. Did any of you have any trouble adjusting to them when sleeping with them? Because I feel like I only got 5 hours after sleeping close to 8 with them.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

I found that I slept better with them in a good fitting bra. If the bra allows them to shift it will be difficult to sleep.
    I don't sleep well with out them anymore - feel like i'm missing a part of myself.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I never sleep in any female items. I like to be awake so I can appericate my female moments.

Something new will always tend to keep you up in the excitement. Your adrenaline kicked in and kept you up. But tonight you should be good and tired and sleep really well. Just remember to sleep on your sides or back. It is not very comfortable on your stomach.
    Michelle

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I do feel great sleeping with my forms when having a femme bedtime,but at the price I paid I dont really wear them that much,I want to get as long out of them as I can,but I found a solution A local high street shop does chicken fillet/breast enhancers,they do the job just as good,wearing silky nighties to bed doesn't look as nice with flat chest

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    Just remember to sleep on your sides or back.
    Hee hee, only way I can fall asleep is on my side and completely bundled up from head to toe in blankets. =^.^= Which is a really good thing. I'd hate to burst my forms. *waits patiently for Hollister 7730 to arrive in the mail* Double-sided tape and skin-tacs aren't cutting it. XD

Gold Member
    I always have trouble sleeping with forms on in bed. The forms have a bad habit of
    sliding out of position, or falling out all together.(Bummer) I don't want to use glue or
    tape because I have a lot of chest hair. ( Wife says no shaving ) I do sleep with a Bra on, usually an A cup, But with forms, B OR C cup bra. Rader

It is possible and in fact I have burst my form while sleeping on my side (right form only since I sleep on my right side.) Had quality forms from the Breast form store too. Now I dont sleep in them. It was nice to wake up though with forms already on.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Joyously 27
    I have B cup Bras that I naturally fill, no need for forms.

Per others' recommendations, I bought a pair of PALS forms. These won't burst when sleeping with them as they are not "filled", more like they are all one piece. Very soft and comfortable. I sleep every night with my forms on. Even coming back from a call at 2 am, strip and jump into bed...nooooo, no sleep. Have to get up, put on my shorty nightgown (I sleep with a pillow between my knobby knees so long gowns get tangled up with the pillow) and put on my forms. My nighties all have "cups" (some are underwired) to hold the forms in place. I tried sleeping with bras but too confining/tight. My nighties work holding my forms in place during the night. Some work better than others, of course, due to different styles but at least these are MY clothes (read that...girl clothes) and I get to sleep very well each night, waking up feeling whole. Asako, try a pair of PALS for sleeping in and try out a couple of different nightgowns with proper sized cups. I guess you'd be best to go to the store and try them on with your forms to make sure they're sized correctly. Good luck, lady!

Allison
    "I may never be the girl of my dreams...but never-the-less, I am Woman!"

I don't enjoy sleeping in my forms... And usually pop them out during the night. Then trying to find them in the morning is an issue... I do enjoy sleeping in my corset!! Though only being able to breath out has been problematic at times.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I did for a long time and then when I started HRT the tenderness of the breasts is something the forms aggrivate. Ouch During the day though it is rare to see me without them.

I always sleep with my breast forms when wearing my femme nighties. I make certain that the bra I choose is firm enough to keep the forms from slipping out. My only annoyance has been seeing bra marks under the cups in the morning. It really is nice to feel the firmness and weight of a completely filled bra against my breast rubbing against the silkiness of the nightgown.

I sleep in mine every night and have no difficulty. It is such a joy to reach up and feel my femininity in bloom. I'm sure you will learn to sleep with them.

Susan in Phoenix (It's a Dry Heat)

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

For me when I am crossdressed I do sleep better with the forms and not just a bra on. Feel like a part of me is missing if I do not have them in.
    Amanda

I like the sensation of having breasts that I get when i sleep w/ my breasts on, but at times it can be uncomfortable. I seem to like it best when I sleep on one side - I get the best sensation from them that way. They do tend to slip out of a bra, though, and the waterbag breasts will burst if I roll over on them. I usually use swap out a pair of silicone forms for sleeping, unless it's just a nap. The water-breasts have the best feel while laying down, though.

I have burst one set of forms by sleeping in them. Its right to say that they do fall out and you sometimes wake up with them under your back. Not very feminine.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I also broke 1 while sleeping with them on after a couple of years though. Now saving up to buy another pair the same size' then I'll have a spare one in case of breakage.

Some of you bring up good points. The only reason I had them still attached to me was the bra I slept in. When I woke up, I found that they mostly came off my chest through the night. Dunno why but my double sided tapes and skin-tac wipes failed. =/

I really do enjoy sleeping with a bra (snug fitting) filled with my forms and sometimes I keep my stockings on with my nightie. The first few times it was difficult to sleep soundly but now I sleep like a baby with them. I have always been concerned about popping my forms in my sleep but so far, so good... at times I wear a pair of foam forms that fill out the bra nicely but do not give the same weighty feel of silicone. I own 5 sets of forms (I've been doing this a long time) so if I do burst a set I will still be able to dress properly. The best part is my wife loves it when she has her girl next to her in bed and she is similarly dressed (only hers are real!). Having another pair of stocking clad legs (you know, 15 denier, flat knit real stockings with garters) is always a silky delight too.

For years I've had restless leg syndrom and tend to thrash around a lot when I sleep, so I started wearing support thi highs at night and found I sleep much better. I then started to sleep with my bra and forms (actually two types of enhancers and not true forms) at night. Now if I don't have them I find I don't sleep very well. A few weeks ago I went to the Dr with swelling in my ankles and my Dr. told me to wear therapautic thigh highs for my legs.

When I purchased my breast forms the sales folks cautioned me about sleeping with them as they may burst. So I also purchased what I think are called sleep and travel. These are not as nice as the silicon ones but they do last longer when sleeping in them. At the price of new breast forms the sleep and travel ones (which are less expensive) was a good investment in my opinion.

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

I really love sleeping with mine. I posted a short time ago about it, it is part of the reason I got PALs rather then silicone so that I could "abuse" them by sleeping/laying and doing things with them that would damage other forms. At some point I want to get a good pair of silicone forms, but I will keep the PALS around for bed time because for me... there is nothing like the feeling of that weight, that sensation of having them which helps me on multiple levels feel complete and right.

I can't give you advice on it getting easier, because right after I got the PALS I was super excited and wore them a lot, but soon I picked up a tight secure but non-wire bra, something I knew would hold them all night but wouldn't be hard or pointy and then I slept in them, maybe 2 nights after I got the forms and I slept better then I had in years. I don't sleep in them every night, but I am definitely working up to it.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I sleep in mine most nights, feels like part of me is missing when I can't. I used to wear my corset at night, to help with my figure, but not so much these days.

I wear mine at night on occasion with a full coverage bra. The first couple of times I could not sleep either (it was quite a thrill). Now I sleep just fine and as others have mentioned it is a fantastic feeling in morning. I have been late to work in the morning because I simply did not want to leave the bead and take them off.