Thread: Sat. Nite Outing

Sat. Nite Outing

I am on such an emotional high this morning. Last night My wife Becca and I went to a local club here in Atlanta called "The Stage Door". This was only my second time out of the house while dressed, if you can count a short trip to Walmart as a trip out.
    Recently I joined a group of other girls that go out here in Atlanta. Yesterday a few of them were going to a club to see a Drag Show so Becca asked if I would like to go. She has been very supportive of my crossdressing as it has slowly progressed.
    I can tell you that I was very nervous about going out to a club for the first time. After getting ready and Becca doing my make-up for me off we went. I didnt realize how hard it would be to find out what to wear. I must have gone thru half of the things I own in my closet to see what looked good. I finally settled for a pair of jeans and a red silk blouse, as I didnt know what to expect there and didnt want to stick out if I was the only one in a dress.
    When we got there the place was packed. Now having second thoughts I
    almost turned around and went back home. Well after a minute or two I decided that I might as well go on in and see how it was. Boy!!! am I glad I did. When we went in we stood by the door and started to watch the show when the owner told us he would take us to a table. OK I said, and where does he take us but to a table sitting right on the stage area. Now Im getting really nervous. We order a drink and watch the show till intermission and I find the group of about 12 girls in the group that I was going to meet. We all did our introductions and had a great time talking and just enjoying ourselves. We finally left at about 2am.
    These people made my outing just the best time ever. We will be back.
    Sorry for the long post but I am so excited about what I did
    Hugs
    Brenda

Sounds like you had a good time keep it up.

Brenda...gald you had fun! I have the kids this weekend doing the Mr. Mom thing. Therefore I missed going to the Stage Door last night. But its cool you got to meet a bunch of the tgirls that go out in Atlanta.

I like that bar...very nice place.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Brenda,

YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!! I am so happy for you dear.

Emily Ann

Platinum Member
    Brenda way cool girlfreind sounds like a real good time .... you rock girlfreind...

Brenda. it sounds like you had a great time! I'm so very happy for you. Thanks for sharing.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Thank you all for the encouragement. I will be going out again. Deidra you were missed by all who went there. hopefully we can meet in the near future
    hugs
    Brenda

Brenda,

I'm happy to hear you both had a nice time! Becca sounds like a real sweetheart and I am sure that with her support you'll be over your nervousness in no time. Thanks for the post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Hi Brenda,

First time at a club with other girls,priceless.There will be no stopping you now,way cool.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Brenda glad to hear you had a great time out.

Adrianne.

No stopping you now, Brenda! Thanks for sharing your story; it's so good to hear that your wife is so supportive. Npt only is it fun to do, but every outing is another step forward for you and for crossdressers everywhere.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Your post rang some bells for me Brenda. The few times I have been out I too have almost turned around and went back home because of my nervousness about going into the place/club or whatever.

As you know, if you "push yourself through the fear" and get inside the club it gets much easier. Thanks for sharing

Btw.....sitting you in front of the stage must of been terrifying!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Wow Brenda! That is so cool. You've now got that first, big step out of the way. That's more than I can say. I'm still waiting for that to happen. Sounds like a great time for you and your wife. You know how lucky you are; many here will never get that far, and with their wife's help and encouragement no less! I know how nervous I will be when my opportunity comes around; you made a brave move and look how well it turned out!?! Thanks for telling your inspirational story, Olivia.

Angel, not only was the table in front but actually on the stage on the side...yikes...
    Thank you all for your posts of encouragement. Now that i have crossed the bridge there will be no going back.Becca is talking of when we can go again. BTW she comes in here as "BECCA GG" but hasnt posted just read the threads. Maybe that will change and she can help others like she has helped me.
    Hugs
    Brenda

Becca GG

Sunday nite out

Hello everyone
    My name is Becca (Becca GG) and I am married to Brenda. We did have a wonderful time. I was afraid that Brenda would be shut out because I was with her but everyone there made us both feel really welcome. We will be back.
    I understand that living with and loving a crossdresser is not what most wives thought would happen when they married them but if you loved them then you have to understand that there was already a "Brenda", "Sherri", or "Cathy" there.
    I will have to admit that there was one thing that I was really afraid of and that was losing the love of my life and my best friend, but once we sat down and talked about Brenda he reassured me that he loves me more now than he ever did.
    I know that society looks at this not being "Normal" but you know we are not hurting anyone and as long as we are happy I am not worried.
    I do want to thank all of you for helping Brenda to be able to talk to me.

Brenda , congrats girl !! It may take ya a while to come down to earth *S* but I bet you will remember the night a long time !
    Im feeling like an Atlanta suburb shut in girl,, always missing local girls nights here, but am planning to be at SCC Thursday and Friday and hope to see as many old friends and new ones as I can. If you havnt been yet you would enjoy it no doubt! I think Deidra said she may stop in as well as a couple more form here so if you can make it and see me please say hi ok BTW it will be my debut out as a red head LOL
    Cindy

Becca , thanks for posting that ! Brenda is truly lucky and SO's like you willing to try understanding and able to go out and have fun are a special find
    Cindy

Tristen Cox
    Way kewl Brenda, well done both of you. Hope there's more adventures out in the near future

Good for you,Brenda.Congrats. I'm glad you went through it and enjoyed yourself.I hope you can have further adventures that you enjoy

Congratulations Brenda, it sounds like a wonderful night.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

An update

Well Saturday night the girls are getting together again for dinner at Cowtippers and then back to The Stage Door. I will be there with bells on... well maybe a skirt and blouse would be more appropiate. I will post pics and will tell you more
    What have you all done to me
    Hugs
    Brenda

Brenda & Becca you two sound like you're having a great time together. I hope all your outings together bring you both joy and happiness in greater quantities each time. Keep it up!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]