Thread: Yoga pants and panties

Yoga pants and panties

I am so mad at myself. There are some days when I am proud of myself for wearing something that is "too feminine" for a man to wear. Then other days like today when I chicken out because I am too scared to go out to the walking trail with my dog because of the yoga pants being so then that you can see my panties. I normally wear thongs with them when I go walking but its uncomfortable and sometimes a family jewel will decide to pop out! I know I should just do it, but I am worried of some other man starting a confrontation while I am out. What do you all think I should do?

Do what you are comfortable with.....and carry pepper spray.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Don't be afraid to flash the visible panty line (VPL) under Yoga or sweat pants. Wear a long tee-shirt or sweatshirt that will give your bum some coverage.

hahahaha perry spray. . check. . stun gun. . check lol. That is an awesome idea! I will have to get some pepper spray thank you!

And who is going to be looking that closely at your butt?
    Keely

One of the Reds

try Jockey No Panty Line Promise... very light weight, very soft and smooth.. I have both high cut and hip brief and they hold my male parts wonderfully and as they promise, no panty lines.. You barely even notice you have them on..

You could try a bikini thong instead pf panties. Thats what I wear when wearing leggings and I dont want a pantyline. They hold me in pretty well and are pretty comfy in my opinion.
    Charlotte

Hate to break it to anyone, but under a snug pair of tights/yoga pants/whathaveyou, a regular thong does not eliminate panty lines, it just gives you a thong panty line instead of a bikini panty line. The ways around this: Wear a long shirt like JenX suggests. Go commando. Or, do what many GGs do, wear a g-string under your workout gear.

You'll see male runners wearing black tights all the time as it gets cooler. If you want to blend in, you should have little problem with black yoga pants. If you don't, then don't, be as safe as you can and enjoy the fresh air!
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    Go commando. Or, do what many GGs do, wear a g-string under your workout gear.

You'll see male runners wearing black tights all the time as it gets cooler. If you want to blend in, you should have little problem with black yoga pants. If you don't, then don't, be as safe as you can and enjoy the fresh air!
    I never wear g-strings while working out. That may make things a little crazy on the frontal wedgie department if you're a GG in a hard workout. Plus, most GG's are told from the time that they start wearing underwear to NEVER wear thongs or g-strings while exercising. It's pretty much the best way to get a yeast infection...and, that's no bueno. Moving right along...

To the OP: But, for yoga pants? Omg go commando. It's the only way. Sedona is so right...thong panty line is still panty line. I never wear underwear when I'm doing yoga...that's usually when I wear yoga pants. I don't wear underwear with tracks shorts when I am running either. But, track shorts have that built-in underwear thing, I guess.

Anyway, your "goods" will be in view...but, it sounds more comfortable than the split-nut thing you were describing...Idk...that's just my opinion.

Although, one of my friends bought some of the new VS Pink Seamless Yoga Panties. I don't know how well they work, but VS is usually pretty legit about what they claim. (In my experience). It looks like they have thongs and hipsters. http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/...-yoga?pageAt=1
    Last edited by Shananigans; 10-04-2010 at 02:56 AM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by johnboy23 View Post
    ..........a family jewel will decide to pop out! I know I should just do it, ......... What do you all think I should do?
    Sorry, but, NO you should not wear anything that makes your male parts pop out.

Wear what you want, I wera out pretty uch everything you are wearing inyour album, the capris, the American Eagle tight low risers, and the short shorts.. I wear all these out with shaved legs and sandals with painted toenails.. IAs it is getting cooler I wear yoga pants and leggings and of course I have VPL.

Silver Member
    I would think that the odds of another male starting a confrontation while you are exercising your dog on a walking trail are pretty darn slim. And, as suggested, you could carry a can a mace or pepper spray if you are really afraid.

Try to live your life for yourself, and not at the imagined whims of others.

S

Yoga pants, are like leggings, just with wide legs. I have two ways of wearing leggings, so I would think this would apply to Yoga pants. Usually I go commando, I don't like thongs, and briefes just leave bad VBL, as well as like to go where they should not. The other way is (and this is if I am tucking, or if it is cold), I slip into a pair of hose or tights, and then pull the leggings over top.

Please of God's sake DON'T wear shorts over top your leggings or yoga pants, I see so many people do this and think it is for modesty's sake, but it look absolutely terrible. If you are worried about modesty, then wear a long shirt, or forego the tight fitting pants in the first place (shun that thought, LOL)

Good luck.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Working out and Exercise...whats Dat!

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Silver Member
    I think it's one of those activities where you sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I never wear g-strings while working out. That may make things a little crazy on the frontal wedgie department if you're a GG in a hard workout. Plus, most GG's are told from the time that they start wearing underwear to NEVER wear thongs or g-strings while exercising. It's pretty much the best way to get a yeast infection...and, that's no bueno. Moving right along...

To the OP: But, for yoga pants? Omg go commando. It's the only way. Sedona is so right...thong panty line is still panty line. I never wear underwear when I'm doing yoga...that's usually when I wear yoga pants. I don't wear underwear with tracks shorts when I am running either. But, track shorts have that built-in underwear thing, I guess.

Anyway, your "goods" will be in view...but, it sounds more comfortable than the split-nut thing you were describing...Idk...that's just my opinion.

Although, one of my friends bought some of the new VS Pink Seamless Yoga Panties. I don't know how well they work, but VS is usually pretty legit about what they claim. (In my experience). It looks like they have thongs and hipsters. http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/...-yoga?pageAt=1
    Great post. Yeast infections are no bueno indeed! Some bacteria is just not your friend, ahem. So glad I don't have to suffer from this. You have a good point, most GG workout wear is thick enough to be worn commando. But, some women do seem to wear the thong or G-string while exercising. Probably listening to their mother: "don't ever go outside without clean underwear. . ."
    -Sedona