Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have Natural Breasts?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Do you have Natural Breasts?

I am curious as to how many of the "ladies" on this forum have completely natural breasts? The quotation marks on the word ladies is to exclude the GG's. Of course they have natural breasts!!

I have natural 40 B's and have worn a bra since age 9, except for my time in the military. I was a 36 B+ at age 9, and was directed by a doctor to wear a bra for support. By the time I was in my late teens I was measured and found to be 40 B, which is what I am now. I fill out a 40 B bra without any padding at all. Of course, to enhance my cleavage I frequently wear a 38 B!!

So what about the rest of you girls? I know there are more out there who have natural breasts, without any surgery or use of falsies! Let's hear from you!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I am a 36b thanks to the gyno...is really sureal to stand in front a mirror all dolled up and topless

Why yes I do!! And thanks for asking!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Nope. Flatter than a... something that's really flat. Think starving children in Africa in those annoying guilt-trip TV adverts. I wish that I did have at least some fat there, because it's impossible for me to wear any clothes that reveal cleavage--it is simply impossible for me to create the illusion of cleavage using tape.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I have 40b's also!!

Yes, but it isn't much.

A small amount of breast tissue but it's enough to bounce painfully at times when I play drums or hit a sharp dip when driving and not paying attention.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

Yes, B cup with a little from my friends!

Aspiring Member
    me too, about B- . I have only had them a little less than a year and I often wonder how it might have been if I had had them 40 years ago. THe sight provides a little giggle time when in the shower looking down and seeing them, and then giving a little "booby bounce".

the happy camper
    Nope, not really. I'm not completely flat... maybe AAs, but they don't look at all femme. Don't really want them, even though I'm sometimes jealous of ggs and tgs who have them. It's too bad they can't pop out when I need them, and go away again when I don't.

Silver Member
    Yes! Wife told me I have more than a lot of women. They don't look like women's natural breasts though. I do fill a 36C. When I wear a bra they do look like women's. While they fill the bra cup completely I don't get a lot of clevage above the cup. Lots of women don't either. I do have some demi cup bras that show more clevage and look like the real thing. The interesting thing is that they didn't grow when I gained weight. And they aren't going down as I loose weight that I can see. The thiner I get the more obvious they are.

Somewhere I between a 40-42 B or C depending on the bra. Looks good but I still need a little more when dressed to look proportional.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    Yes! Wife told me I have more than a lot of women. They don't look like women's natural breasts though. I do fill a 36C. When I wear a bra they do look like women's. While they fill the bra cup completely I don't get a lot of clevage above the cup. Lots of women don't either. I do have some demi cup bras that show more clevage and look like the real thing. The interesting thing is that they didn't grow when I gained weight. And they aren't going down as I loose weight that I can see. The thiner I get the more obvious they are.
    I think yours are completely breast tissue, as opposed to some of the fat on others...

Speaking of which, I was riding in my dad's truck today, (well, actually yesterday...) and when we came to a stop the truck bounced a little and I felt my right "boob" jiggle...and it really ain't that big...I'm thinking it's more fat than anything...

small uns... between a or b cup..

Banned Read only
    No I don't.
    It would be wonderful to be able to wear low cut dresses and tops, (showing a bit of cleavage!)
    Just a bra and forms for me, which look ok but I'd much prefer to have boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by janice murray View Post
    No I don't.
    It would be wonderful to be able to wear low cut dresses and tops, (showing a bit of cleavage!)
    Just a bra and forms for me, which look ok but I'd much prefer to have boobs.
    I am with Janice,
    I would love them but don't have any.

Perky 38B's here my whole life. It's been an incredible love-hate relationship which has evolved into a love-hidden love relationship. I can fill naturally almost any 38B bra, even unpadded. They look so nice when I have a bra and snug girl top on like a knit. Conversely, I've developed strategies over the years to hide them in guy mode - like wearing larger baggier shirts, wearing undershirts.

Yep 42 A's so still need a boost occasionally..............

Love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I can fill a 40B bra quite well -- but it does depend on the make of bra. All due to gynecomastia - they seem to be genuine breast tissue, not fat..

I love having breasts and wish that they were bigger.

Nope. If you look up the slang term "chicken chest" my picture will be in the definition area.

38 B, my wholelife, have worn bra for over ten years now.. Would not feel right without my bra, usually a 38b Maidenform push up even under my T's.. With riting on the t-shirt the lumps are not as pronounced looking...

I fill a 42B and find a bra helpfull whether I'm in male or female garb. Whilst some might pray for a full cup there have been times when I'd have been happier without them.

Silver Member
    All humans, male or female, have breasts. But that's not what you meant, right? You meant how many have large breasts.

S

I don't have breasts but with my pecs I can almost fill a 44 B, of course I can fill a 44A but I have to order those on line.
    Dana Fleming

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    All humans, male or female, have breasts. But that's not what you meant, right? You meant how many have large breasts.

S
    I meant those who can fill a bra without any pads. The breasts don't necessarily have to be large, depending on the definition of large!! My 40 B's are very definite, but I would not consider them large! My own opinion, of course!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!