Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have Natural Breasts?

I probably don't count as I am a trans-woman on HRT. But I have very perky full 36B's with all the mammary glands and ducts, large nipples, and large areolae. A lot of the time I don't wear a bra and just wear low cut tanks and I have a fair amount of cleavage. It helps being thin and small boned so they look bigger on me than maybe on others. But like a lot of us, I am not satisfied and want larger...perhaps as I am on HRT even longer...time will tell.

Since I have also transitioned 24/7, having them helps with my appearance even though I know boobs should NOT matter!

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

40 C - Have really noticed the growth the older I get - I guess it's true that older men and older women start to look alike!

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    I wish! lol

I wish I had them, I would LOVE to really need shop for bras !

I don't have any bras but the measurements suggest that I would be 42B. I notice that as I lose weight my breasts become more noticeable. My wife teases me about my breasts, and while were were watching a video containing statures of Greek goddesses she said - "That's you".
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I don't have any natural breasts at all. I am totally flat chested. But you know what? Sometimes I like to go out without my breast forms. I just wear a nice A cup bra just to have one on. Lots of clothing looks just as girly without breasts as with. Of course if you're wearing something form fitting, forms definitely add more femininity IMO.
    Charlotte

My chest is 38 inches under my breasts and 41 inches across my nipples does that make me a 38B?

Bra sizing

Bra sizing is notoriously inconsistent. I figured that I have a 42B size, with 38 inches under the breasts and 44 inches across my nipples. I have read in several places that if the under breast measurement is even, add 4 inches. If odd, add 5 inches. In my case I would get 42 inches as a band size, and there is a 2 inch difference between the band size and the measurement across my nipples, which would give a cup size of B.

I don't know if that is correct since I don't have any bras and do not need any - my breasts do not sag to the point of holding up a pencil. I wear only the underwear that is necessary, and for me, it does not matter if I am wearing standard men's briefs or women's panties. But then I'm not trying to achieve a feminine look.
    John (Legal name)

From what I have read, it seems that the proper cup size is supposed to come from the difference, in inches, of measurements above the breasts and across the nipples. Each inch is a cup size, with A = 1 inch. The problem is that measurements above the breast are inconsistent, due to muscles in the upper armpit, and possibly back fat. So, the standard measurement is below the breasts, plus an offset to estimate the "normalized" above-breast measurement. Both approaches are designed for women, so it is even harder for men to accurately measure the cup size. I think the only really accurate method is to hang your breast into a cylinder full of water, and see how much water is displaced. Unfortunately, bra manufacturers size according to the same error-prone system.

For me, the actual above-breast measurement works best, giving me a full A cup. I would prefer a B cup, but my wife thinks A is plenty.

I did get a measurement of 42 inches for the above the breast for myself, so I concur.
    John (Legal name)

Well, after I do my housework and er, um..."vacuuming", sit down in my chair facing the mirror, lean way forward with hands on chair seat, flex my chest muscles, hold my tongue just right and "squint" my eyes just so...why yes...as a matter of fact (or fantasy)...I do...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Had a fitting at Lane Bryant recently. Am a 44B

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    From what I have read, it seems that the proper cup size is supposed to come from the difference, in inches, of measurements above the breasts and across the nipples. Each inch is a cup size, with A = 1 inch. The problem is that measurements above the breast are inconsistent, due to muscles in the upper armpit, and possibly back fat. So, the standard measurement is below the breasts, plus an offset to estimate the "normalized" above-breast measurement. Both approaches are designed for women, so it is even harder for men to accurately measure the cup size. I think the only really accurate method is to hang your breast into a cylinder full of water, and see how much water is displaced. Unfortunately, bra manufacturers size according to the same error-prone system.

For me, the actual above-breast measurement works best, giving me a full A cup. I would prefer a B cup, but my wife thinks A is plenty.
    Juno, I don't know what you have read, but your info is wrong! The proper measurement is around the chest immediately below the breast for band size, and over the top of the nipples for cup size. You never measure above the breasts!! The Band measurement is your bra size and the difference in inches between it and the over the nipple size is your cup size!! That information comes direct from a professional bra fitter whom I have used on several occasions.

The difference between the two measurements goes like this; 1 to 2 inches is an A cup, 2 to 3 inches is a B cup, and so forth. I personally have Natural 40 B's, and have had them since I was in my early teens. I started wearing a bra, on a doctors orders, at age 9 because I had 36 B's.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!