Thread: Finally, Girl Time

Finally, Girl Time

I don’t get much time to dress long term, just the occasional night in the motel, its been over 8 months since I was last able to spend a or two day alone at home.

My spouse has left town to visit her family for a week. I bought a soft and lacy nightgown and new bra on the way home from the airport and have been enjoying my girl time ever since. Except for taking a shower I have had my bra and my forms on 24 hrs a day. It has been a Pink Heaven for the last 4 days.

It’s nice to see my dresses and skirts hanging in the closet when I walk in the morning to get dressed. No pants for this girl.

I live a long way from any neighbors so on Saturday I pulled my hair into two bunches, one on either side of my head, and mowed the back yard wearing a short denim skirt and T-shirt, I love the shadow I made on the ground as I pushed the mower. I could see the breasts,skirt and pig tails. Sure makes yard work fun.

After this many days it will be hard when I have to take the girls off and will not be able to look down and see them again for a long time. I love the look and the feel of their weight on my chest.

I only have a few more days until she comes home and I'm back to drab But I plan to make the most of them.

I envy those of you that have an understanding spouse and hope that you know how lucky you are.

Gold Member
    Joanna, it is nice to get these times where you can cut loose without going back and forth. Keep enjoying it and don't worry, there will be more days like this.

I know how you feel. I used to take some clothes with me whenever I traveled to business meetings. It was fun to dress up in the hotel room and look at myself in the mirror.
    But nowadays I am afraid getting through airport security. Those were the days!

Laurin

Have fun Joanna. I do a week en femme most years (and am about to start later this week). My wife is fine with it, but I have to admit, it's more relaxing if/when I can time it during a business trip she's on. I can just let my hair down a bit more, so to speak. . .

Do you have any other special projects planned?
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by laurincd View Post
    I know how you feel. I used to take some clothes with me whenever I traveled to business meetings. It was fun to dress up in the hotel room and look at myself in the mirror.
    But nowadays I am afraid getting through airport security. Those were the days!

Laurin
    Laurin I would have that worry too..... and same goes for land border crossings. If you have anything you're worried about others seeing, as I do, it might pay to take a bus or a train and stay within the country!

Karen

I understand your pain. But have you told your wife or just hiding. I never got anywhere until I told her and it took 2+ years before I got acceptance.
    Michelle

Aspiring Member
    Hi : Just envied your thoughts and actions. I am coming off 8 straight days with relatives and the frustrations that goes with them. Yes I was attired from waist to toes with lovely undies. but chest certainly was bare to the bone. Now the earrings are hung and the braclets are on. Yes I have the advantage. the xwife knows all.