Thread: My big debut and what I learned with my GF

StephanieCD

My big debut and what I learned with my GF

Miss me? (oh come on, ya know you did )

I haven't been on much lately - been busy preparing for my NEW JOB! I've been self-educating myself for years trying to earn a legit job in my field and I start tomorrow Two months to get in but I did it. Yay me. Not that that's why I'm posting...

I had a fun and monumental weekend with my GF regarding my dressing and accepting the fact that she actually accepts me. It's been hard to believe her - I've got two decades of walls put up around my closet, ya know? Anyway!

She took me to the mall and said she wanted to buy me something pretty to wear to bed cuz I have a pretty small "stash". I was so excited! I even asked her to take a couple extra dollars of mine and pick me out some pretty panties... she was cute cuz she didn't want to get me ones I wouldn't like. HA! I assured her there was no wrong answer and told her some of my preferences.

Anyway, later we got home and she showed me. Oh my she picked out the prettiest things! Anyway... THEN! Then we decided to do this... she got all gussied up in her nightie and heels and makeup and stuff (she's almost as nervous as me cuz she's not used to being girlie). Then she watched tv while I gave my BIG DEBUT! I did it - the whole nine yards (minus shaving and boobies ). I had on my girlie jeans, patent pumps, a pretty black top I picked up and I did the best looking makeup I could (I have one look that really works so far). Then I even put on the wig I bought from a friend on here. I had earrings and a choker... and I took my time. I hesitantly came from my bathroom that's ironically closet-sized and stood in front of her. I was scared.

Her initial reaction - the one I was worried about - was "oh my god you did such a good job! You look pretty."

The rest of the night was all too naughty to detail here But I was very reassured - she looked me in the eyes and treated me like me the whole time. She flirted with me. Brushed my hair to kiss me. There were a couple of awkward moments dealing with hair and smudged lipstick but all in all it was better than anything I could hope.

I'm posting to a: brag, b:gossip with the girls about my big debut and c: offer advice...

If you are in that point in your relationship where your GG is attempting to accept you and it's bumpy... take a look at yourself. You may in fact be a major part of why it feels like she isn't accepting sometimes. Our own fear is easy to paint upon others when we're afraid of rejection. Fear isn't sexy or appealing in any way and what may actually be a reaction to your nervousness is easy to interpret as hidden disgust or lack of acceptance. My point - maybe she accepts you more than you're allowing her to. Relax and those around you are more at ease.

Tristen Cox
    Steph? You can tell us can't you, ya know the naughty parts? Oh come on details? Alright well you know where to find us

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar

What can I say, happy for ya and your grrl sounds kewl!
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

StephanieCD
    She's not very computer literate... but I did get her playing a game the other day - maybe soon I can talk her into visiting here

Hi Steph,very happy for you,sounds like a very good day.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

That went well. Oh and congrats on the job too!

Your girlfriend sounds like a wonderful person, Stephanie, and I'm so happy to hear your weekend went so spectacularly.
    Good luck, and congratulations, on the new job.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Congratulations Stephanie!

I am so happy for you.

Hugs, Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Congrads on the job and you lady sounds like a keeper. Good luck.

Congrats Stephanie!

Sounds like a good time was had by all!

kathy in canda

Wow Stephanie, what a dream come true! I am so happy for you.

And I might add, your advice seems right on the money to me. I have spoken with a number of SOs who say that the biggest barrier to incorporating CDing into their relationship has been their partner's fears and feelings of embarrassment. Sometimes you do have to make that leap of faith and believe that your SO really is okay with it and will still love you after seeing you in a dress and makeup.

Once again, good for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Congrats Stephanie on such a huge step. I totally agree with you about being relaxed. The more relaxed you are the less tension is there thus making it a more enjoyable experience.Don't be ashamed of who you are because who you are is what makes you unique from anybody else. A big congrats on your new job

Sounds like a wonderful night. Hope it continues. I do feel a little jealous.
    Stephenie

mhairi
    As a gg, this had me smiling and thinking back to a few months ago when I first saw my boyfriend dressed.

Although he admitted to me later that he was very nervous, I wouldn't have guessed by his entrance. He hid in the doorway and stuck a high-heeled leg through the opening at quite a height! It got us both laughing, broke the tension and the night went on to be very successful.

Congratulations.

Mhairi

I remember comming out to my fiance (now wife) and things didn't go so good at first, but after a while, she's enjoying it more than I am! (if that's possible) In fact, for christmas I'm getting a set of breast forms because she doesn't like the pantyhose/rice combo I have now because it doesn't feel natural when she hugs me. In fact, right now I'm wearing a cute pink school girl skirt, brown top, and bra that she bought me a few days ago. (I'd take pics, but I've had a few days off from work and have been a bit under the weather, so I haven't bothered shaving for a few days)

It's wonderful having a supportive significant other, even if I'm girlier than she is most the time. She even wants me to get her one of those ManGo things so that she can crossdress as my date and have the ability to use a urinal at a bar if need be.

just:

I know what that's like!! Been there with someone special before, and well done you!! Good luck for the future. Just keep hold of her

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Hi Stephanie,

Congrats on the new job. Your day sounded wonderful, and your GF? What a gal
    You sure know how to make a lot of people very envious, well done to you both.
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Congratulations. It sounds like the sort of experience we would all hope for. I think you might be onto something with the 'fear' aspect. When you want someone to relax and enjoy themselves...it makes you nervous that they are nervous.

Erm....I think that's what I meant?