Thread: First lipstick applied ... by my wife !!!!

First lipstick applied ... by my wife !!!!

I am so happy, until now I have dressed just panties, bras, skirts, pantyhose, high heels, pants and nightshirts. No wigs, no body shaving, no make up. Saturday night while we where sharing a crossdressing moment, I told my wife I would like her to paint my lips. She asked me if I really want it, and I told her yes if you also want to do it ... well, she got up, went to the bathroom and returned with a lipstick !!!!. She applied it to my lips ... she did some small laughing as I looked funny to her, but after that the lipstick did not last too much in my lips ...

I am in heaven. I think I will be able to fully make up and even to use a wig.

I do not know about body shaving, I think that for my wife is easier to deal with clothes and make up giving I can clean my face, change clothes and I would return to "normal" guy mode. Shaving could take more time to be reversed.

One step at a time, for now I will rush to buy my first wig and first make up set.

Rachel

Congratulations! Your wife seems to be really accepting!
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Quote Originally Posted by RachelF View Post
    I am so happy, until now I have dressed just panties, bras, skirts, pantyhose, high heels, pants and nightshirts. No wigs, no body shaving, no make up. Saturday night while we where sharing a crossdressing moment, I told my wife I would like her to paint my lips. She asked me if I really want it, and I told her yes if you also want to do it ... well, she got up, went to the bathroom and returned with a lipstick !!!!. She applied it to my lips ... she did some small laughing as I looked funny to her, but after that the lipstick did not last too much in my lips ...

I am in heaven. I think I will be able to fully make up and even to use a wig.

I do not know about body shaving, I think that for my wife is easier to deal with clothes and make up giving I can clean my face, change clothes and I would return to "normal" guy mode. Shaving could take more time to be reversed.

One step at a time, for now I will rush to buy my first wig and first make up set.

Rachel
    That's great for you. I am jealous.

The problem with shaving comes when you go to the doctor, the gym, the beach, the pool, etc. I think it's a pretty big step.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hey Rachel, even the most, thought to be masculine, body builder bodies, are shaved entirely. So truly shaving it all isn't going to take man out of you. It takes years and years of continuous hormone therapy and potential intricate surgeries and diets and regimes and.............................
    In fact I wish shaving would be all we need to turn into Farrah Fawcett's or Angelina Jolie's :-)

Shaving is not your problem. It's THEIRS.

Katie Lynn
    I had an ex-gf put lipstick on me once. That is definitely a different sensation as the sensation of the makeup on your skin is something you can feel as long as it is on there, unlike rouge or powder. Lipstick is definitely part of a complete experience.

that is definitely an exciting experience especailly with an accepting spouse.
    Michelle

shaving...

Don't think of Shaving as just for your girl half but for the Male half as well, Shaving is not just for Women anymore, I know a lot of guys who shave everything from face to toes "aka the Lags and ALL" If you act like it's no big deal then others will act the same, It's only when you drew attention to yourself or feel uncomfortable that people will talk.

I myself started wearing nail polish "in guy mode" I only wear black or blue But when i first started doing it only a few people asked me what's up with the Nail polish? And that was within my family and friends, people outside never asked me about it. Even after they asked that fist time they never cared after etc etc.

I shaved my lags+other places for about 3 months BUT with hard times and no money i can't buy stuff to shave with So till things get better i am stuck with nasty hair.

Silver Member
    In order to keep the peace in her marriage, I would not recommend that she shaves her body. I would only shave your body if your wife is ok with it, as she was with the lipstick. Don't jeopardize a good thing with the wife!

Thanks Tara, I love her so much. I am very grateful she let me crossdress at least in our room. Anyway I do not feel the urge to go outside (at this point).

Yes Linda, I think is a big step, Even when men body shaving is more common these days.

LOL, Alexia certainly there should be an easy way to have an instant girly hourglass figure ... just dreaming ...

Kate, oh yessss! It feels so great. I re-started to crossdress again around 4-5 years ago (already marriaged), but I did it step by step ... some how slowly ... seeing my wife's reactions, validating she tolerates the situation and giving her time to become comfortable. The good thing is that I always have a new small accomplishment in my crossdressing that makes me happy.

Michelle, it was really exciting. At least she accepts my crossdressing in our intimacy, I love her more every day for being so good.

Kylie, I am planning to have an excuse to shave at least my legs. I will buy a bicycle and start to practice regularly, so I can use that as an excuse. Any way my overweight needs some exercise ( it would be great to get this tummy out).

Vickie, thanks for the advice. I have been advancing step by step in my crossdressing just to be sure she is OK. Body shaving will not be a difference. And if she does not want, I will not do it. At this point, crossdressing is a nice thing to do but I really do not feel and urge to go all the way with it.

Thanks to all for your comments.

Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    The problem with shaving comes when you go to the doctor, the gym, the beach, the pool, etc. I think it's a pretty big step.
    That's no problem at all... Forgetting about talking to your wife about how she may feel about this:

Quote Originally Posted by RachelF View Post
    That's a problem. It's great to see a couple where both are fairly deep into the "give" side. Sounds like a keeper!
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Mandylee's GG
    Rachel, I'm so happy for you both! <giggling>

You know it is baby steps for some of us GGs, what was wierd for me in the beggining is coming forward, I enjoy putting lipgloss/lipstick on my SO now, I also talked her into growing her natural hair long instead of the wigs, and also I enjoy men with long hair, so this was not a stretch for me in the beggining.

Even though I was told about the CDing in the first few weeks of the relationship, I was accepting but it was wierd in the beggining, it went against all of what I learned growing up (social stigma), as I have learned more and been here, it opened me up more! I decided recently instead of having bounderies and my SO asking or me saying it was ok to dress, I just told him dress as you want to, I will tell him when I need my man! We are both more comfortable, I want my SO to be himself/herself, but this took some time, I fell in love with him initually, now I am falling in love with her too and that feels wonderful as well!

I remember a few months ago my SO trying to hint to me about shaving her body, doing her nails and I sorta backed off I couldn't imagine it (I just wasn't ready yet) but as I have grown and more is coming I now am looking forward to it, we are making plans for me to do her nails, shave her body (chest and legs) and how I will dress her, stalkings, panties, bras, and outer dress! lol She is better at make- up then I am so I'm not to much help in that department, but I love to paint her lips! lol She is not out so we only have a limited time of a few days where we can lock up the house and do all this, we figured the shaving since he is sick, we can come up with something good to say! lol The nail polish is another story! lol Is your SO on the forum? I'm new here so I don't know everyone or thier personal stories. That is what has helped me the most, is being here with those like me, it has put out those fires of fear and social stigma in me, so, take baby steps, don't push it, and have fun! hugs, mygrilsgirl
    If I Have Hope I Can Live, If I Have Hope I Can Dream, If I Have Hope I Can Do Anything............

Claire, yes I am more concerned about my wife's reaction. I do not want to put her on a negation mode. I can manage the other things, doing exercise at home, avoiding the beach, etc.

Mygirlsgirl, I am glad you have been able to manage your SO's crossdressing. LOL, I have learn from several posts here that many crossdressers do better in make up and fashion than their GGs friends and SOs. I am not still there but it will not be hard so do better than my wife, she is not very into make up neither she likes too much fashion (she just loves comfy simple things with no style worries). As far as I know, my wife is not a member of this forum, I certainly will take your advice and take baby steps ... tomorrow I will receive my French's Maid costume for Halloween !!!!

Kisses,

Rachel

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Good for you Rachel that you have an understanding SO who is open to share this with you..and be an active part in it.. that must be something to have her apply the lipstick..and then the benefits of having it removed by what I assume is passionate kisses..

Thank you for sharing this story.. some of us can only hope we get to experience that someday..

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

All athletes shave, when I go work out the men there are shaved, at least what I can see LOL so I wouldn't think anything about it
    I'm in love with a :
    1. man
    2. woman
    3. all of the above

Coolness! Cograts!

I'm gonna echo a lot of the comments here about shaving. It's common for bikers to shave their legs. No one really notices when a guy shaves (unless he's a hairy beast). The big question is whether you're ready to deal with the hassle. Let's be honest, shaving is challenging.
    Anyway, congrats. For me, lipstick is the last step and it feels really neat when it all comes together.

Thanks Marissa for your words, hope your dreams come true.

Oh! Carrie ... unfortunately I am far from having an athletic body ... that reason to shave will not work for me ...

Thanks Carla for your message.

Cgwonderland, I think the biker history will be my "official reason" to shave, if my wife agrees ... uhmm good point about the shaving hassle, I hope to have my wife helping me on that again ...

Hey Rachel, just wanted to put in a few words to you.

Another thing that could really help with getting back into good physical shape, and give you and excuse for shaving your legs, is swimming. I bike, swim, kayak and play ultimate frisbee. I can use all of those as an excuse for shaved legs. Just today I was out with some of my guy friends and one guy noticed my shaved legs and just simply asked if I shaved for swimming and stuff. I told him that right now it was more for Ultimate than swimming and he was totally cool with it.

So I would have to agree with what others have been saying, so long as you have a reason to do so, shaving your legs is not really an issue socially anymore.

I hope your wife eventually comes around on the saving legs issue, it feels AMAZING! I can only hope that I have an understanding SO one day, I have always wanted to feel my shaved legs entangled with the shaved legs of that special girl. (OK I gotta stop day dreaming here)

Good luck to you in your endeavors to shave your legs and get back in shape!

feeling girly is such a wonderful thing, and looking in the mirror and feeling cute is even more great. The fact that your soul mate accepts the girl side of you is really special. Enjoy it.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will never forget my first lipstick. What a thrill!

Laurin

I have a question about shaving. Whenever you see a shirtless male actor on TV their chest is completely without hair.
    I am sure that they all are not CDs but I guess that is the style.
    Do they shave or use wax to remove the hair?

Laurin

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Thats a great step for you Rachel,i love applying my Lipstick Its my favourite part of my makeup regime,the colours and even the taste.

I think the key here is allowing your Wife to move at a pace which is suitable for her,In time she may see the benefits of you shaving etc
    the more comfortable she gets with your being Rachel the happier she will be about further developments,Remember ALWAYS talk anything
    you have planned out with her first.

Personally speaking I play Soccer,and have never had any negative feedback,or indeed any comment at all about shaved legs and arms.I don't
    think It's as big a deal as It was years ago

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

My did the same thing and put lipstick on me and wow but what i was not know was she was try new makeup and try different way of put it on and she use me but that was one time she has got me lipstick and stuff to cover my eye but she does not want to do it much with . So i am stuck i see all her makeup and can do anything she paint my toe about two time a month .