Thread: How to get more feminine hips ?

How to get more feminine hips ?

Without using hip enhancing forms, could anyone suggest me a way to reduce my waist size and gain more feminine hips and thighs? Is it possible through a strict diet or is HRT a compulsory thing for it? I'm thinking of wearing two belts around my belly to reduce the waist size and distribute some of the fat to the hips. Will it work?

May I offer a bit of advise and say get a padded panty first. Your body can be modified by corsets and shapewear and it works, I know. But fr the everyday look the padded panties is much more comfortable and practical.

Shaz, Nah, Your midsection isn't like a bag of water, you can't just squeeze the "padding" around.

You won't like to hear this, but to lose the mid-section, lose weight (diet, exercise, diet/exercise). Thinks like cycling and stair work will help build muscle in your butt and hips, but not a great deal. Basically, just burn more than you take in. Once the waist is trim, add a good corset and a little padding to the hips. Voila!
    -Sedona

Is there any type of surgery you could do to take out the fat from the waist and implant it into the hips?

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Notice how so many woman wear waist cincher belts? Check out "shapewear" lingerie at Penneys or any other women's site on-line. Note the predominence of high waisted firm control panties and girdles. In the 1950's those movie stars with the amazing figures wore corsets. Tightlacing is still a popular fetish among many. Welcome to the world of foundation garments. Try it, you'll like it.[/SIZE]

Shaz, Sure, but it'd be pretty expensive, if anyone would do it for you. Maybe some of our SRS members would know?
    -Sedona

Best to use some form of shapeware as the alternative is to remove ribs.
    http://www.aaronstonemd.com/ribremoval.Shtm
    SRS January 27

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz24 View Post
    Is there any type of surgery you could do to take out the fat from the waist and implant it into the hips?
    Yes! Lyposuction may help. Or, hip/butt implants if u desire a more perminant fem figure! But, there's A LOT more to it than a painful, expensive, operation! Contact the surgeons that do this to find out what!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!