Thread: Is he a crossdresser!!!!!!!!!!

Is he a crossdresser!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching the start of the Japanese Motogp race and the riders were being interviewed. Anyone who follows the sport of motorcycle racing knows the riders are among the bravest and hardest men in sport.
    So, when Alvaro Bautista was interviewed he said he shaved his arms and legs, and then moisturized!
    You just don’t know who might be one of us.

SUZY

This one is open ended and really down to opinion, most sportsmen shave their legs, it may be because it's more comfortable when wearing the racing suit

Regards

Emily

Could be easier to get the leathers on and off. I ride bikes and have leather trousers - they can be awkward but haven't done a comparison between shaved and hairy
    Adele. xxx

According to the rule book.... Unless you actually saw him wearing a bra than you can't count him.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have raced motorcycles for years and I can tell you, we don’t shave to get into racing leathers. And moisturize?
    O.K. I am not seriously saying he is A C.D.er I just found it funny when he said this on the start line in front of millions of viewers.

SUZY

My friends who race tell me that they shave so that the emergency room staff won't have to do it for them. That way it takes less time to stitch them up
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    My friends who race tell me that they shave so that the emergency room staff won't have to do it for them. That way it takes less time to stitch them up
    Well thats the reason that I started shaving my legs and arms a good many years ago.

Junior Member Roxanne_Alternate's Avatar
    I doubt it... Like others have said, most sportsmen do it. Cyclists, swimmers, skaters, etc. All to reduce air pressure and gain more speed. Dunno how it goes for motorcyclists, but Persephone's statement is very believable.

Cyclists general do it cause there is less tearing of the skin when you bale. I bet the same goes for racing a motor bike.
    Plus in the rule book, he must be wearing panties, did anyone check?

What about Ronaldo then?? ( the guy who plays proper football................ the one with his feet?).

8rys, going on walkabout
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    +1 This is one reason I shave during cycling season.

I'm pretty sure professional swimmers also shave their body hairs.. So I wouldn't go that far.

I can tell you that Indy car drivers and others that are involved in "sports" that require "uniforms" that the "medical" explanation is common, as well as shaving reduces the "insulation" heat caused by hair covering the body. (shaving reduces body heat) But some will argue the point when one is totally encased inside a closed suit.

I have a high metabolism. The good part is I can eat anything and not gain weight. The down side is that I am always hot when everybody else is just fine. I also sweat profusely (mostly from head). Although I live at high altitude with low humidity, I still had the heat/perspiration problems. Playing tennis, I can easily lose 5-10 lbs in a match, so obviously, I also consume lots of water everyday. Fortunately (for everybody else, lol) I have no body odor...my perspiration has no smell...go figure!

Anyway, my point is this... Many years ago (94') when I was a "road warrior" and living in my home away from home (hotel), I decided to shave my legs for the first time. I experienced the typical "rush" of having smooth legs and I have been hairless ever since. But what I did not expect was that having shaved legs totally resolved my "overheating" problems!!

For me, it was like a miracle cure. I no longer felt "hot" when others were cold. It was amazing. I still perspire when I am doing strenuous activity, but it takes a lot to make me sweat!

So, there ya go...another genuine reason to shave your legs! and...your arms...and eyebrows...and everything else!!! Oops, sorry bout' that...got a little excited there...hehehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kool. Another excuse for the Emergency room.

Many cyclist shave because the wounds (road rash or mountain bike crashes) are easier to treat and less likely to get infected. So, if you're a CD who needs an excuse to shave her legs, take up cycling (it's good cardio as well, help you keep the weight down).

Ever smelled burnt hair? ...they shave it off just in case they end up in a firery wreck so the smell won't be so bad...
    Chickie

I've been asked if I swim or bike when people see my legs. They get kinda slack-jawed when I tell them I can barely swim and don't ride bikes out of not being able to see too good. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    I road race motorcycles. I crossdress. I used to race motocross, but I never raced motocrossdresser. Although some of the other racers could have been crossdressers. Which technically would have made them motocrossdressers; I think, sorta makes my eyes cross. I also raced in enduros & trials riding. Thinking back crossdressing while doing either would have been a trial and I could not have endured it. Maybe...sorta, kinda. Just sayin'.

The piccie is of my current kitchen remodel with my 999R Xerox.

Huntress
    I thought that only applied to drag bikes

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Ever smelled burnt hair? ...they shave it off just in case they end up in a firery wreck so the smell won't be so bad...
    yes I have, once forgot to tie my hair back, when I was doing PCB rework, some of my hair ends touched the hot iron, and it stank, no long lasting damage though as it was just the ends on a few strands

There are some very good comedians here, aren’t there Huntress, Jeanne, and Josie.
    I love a giggle, so thanks and a hug from, SUZY

I first shaved my chest because my hair was getting caught in my shoulder holster (OUCH!). I decided to go on down to just above my knees (above the hemline of my shorts) right before a race. That 3-layer Nomex suit and a layer of Nomex undies get hot, especially on a sunny 90 some degree day. It was definitely cooler being shaved. Keeping the hair off is a pain, but hopefully laser treatements will be in my future budget.

For what it's worth, today I did the rest of my legs and I'm loving it. I just wish I could reach my back.

Jenny

Many men & boys shave nowadays, because women are not into hairy men anymore.
    But i don't know why so many female are still being bushy (under-arms, arms, legs..etc) around me? Call them ape?

this is so silly. Of course he shaves his body hair and moisturized. Times are changing, really it is simply no big deal any more to take care of your skin and body no matter which sex you are or how you dress.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

I though it was so when you get hurt out there, it was so it would be easier to pull the bandages off?
    Tina B.