Thread: Harvest Months.

Harvest Months.

Do any of you ladies also have a overwhelming desire to dress more often in the Harvest Months? I really think this is something passed down through DNA ( or whatever ) from the " Hunter Gather " era.. If you think about it, Modern Soceity really isn't that old compared to the tribes we all came from .

I am just courious and I know its a crazy thought , but what if Transgender was an off sping of " Hunter Gathers " ? Sorry go ahead and laugh ..lol...I am trying to keep my mind occupied . But really is there others who have a stronger urge to dress this time of year?
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Not sure what you asking, but my thoughts this time of year are for wandering the forest with my bow and dogs while in femme. I guess that would equate to hunter gather mode. When I am in the hills I am happier thinking female thoughts, even if I am hunting. The Goddess walks with you when you are far from people.

Yes! the fall and winter is always CD time for me, here in Maryland the summers are kinda hot for hosiery (my thing) and I am not out of the closet, so shaving the legs is out. Plus Halloween and time off for the holidays is always an excuse to CD.
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]