Ladies,

I have to say after finding this online community and forum back in August, it is beginning to really depress me. My wife indulges me with some lingerie in the bedroom, so I am lucky in that respect.

What depresses me is that there are so many beautiful, experienced cd'ers in this community but I don't know when I will ever - if ever - be able to enjoy or indulge my feminine side to the same degree.

I have an elementary age child and an adult son in our home with no time to myself in the house. So I can't dress and relax nor practice my make-up (which I haven't done in over 15 years). I do not really have any place to keep a wardrobe and all the necessary accessories if I could dress. I don't go on business trips or ever really get away. I'm kind of stuck in an in-between state.

The problem is my desire to dress has resurfaced recently and seems to be growing. Could it be my mid-life crisis? I am thankful my wife has been understanding about my need to wear lingerie but soon I will have to tell her that lingerie just isn't enough. I think she will be ok with that - I hope.

As it is, it may be another 8 years before I can really go all out (if at all) and that is depressing. So many youthful years - and my figure - lost forever.

Sorry for the whining.

Eva D