Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: an obsession to dress

Unhappy an obsession to dress

Having recently started dressing for the first time, I am finding it is starting to take over my every thought. I cant walk around the shops without looking at female clothes an thinking if they would look good on me.!!
    I think if it wasn't for society, I wouldn't ever dress as a man again but I am beginning to be confused as I am straight. I assume I'm not alone on this one??
    I would love to be able to find a partner that I feel confident in telling my secret to and just live in female clothes and just be me.

Oh well............back to reality xx

Well welcome to the world of crossdressing! It can pretty much take over your world or make you think about what something might look like on you rather than someone else, but it is an awesome journey. Enjoy what you have and explore every avenue, you never know when you will find what you really want out of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Reality is what you make of it Nacracat. you are confusing gender indentity and gender preference. the former is about who I am, the latter who I want to be with...The most often asked question I get as a MTF TS is " So, How long have you been gay?" My favorite answear is....

"Well, technically; I won't be Gay until AFTER the operation..."

Wink thank you

Thats is excellent advice, thank you

My first attempt at dressing

Hi,
    I posted yesterday about my first attempt at dressing and have managed to attach a picture on my profile. Does it pass for a first go only I only go out at night and only when raining as I can hide behind an umbrella!

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Wow Nacracat you look good. Nice pic and great pose!
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

you are too kind, thanks

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    You are most welcome. You should post a few more. And consider going out more.
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been there, Nacracat! When I came out online 3 years ago. Encouraged by suddenly finding so many sisters here, I was quickly swept away by the Pink Fog!
    Thinking constantly about copying looks I saw daily. Shopping every free minute. Distracted at work, by thots of how I could try this outfit, or that combination, etc.
    Then, dressing nearly every day over the holidays that year. Suddenly, in Feb., I had NO desire to dress! I was dumbfounded! But, the girls here just laughed! They said the desire would return! And, after a couple of months, it DID!

I suggest u dress whenever the desire strikes! And, don't when it passes. Eventually, you should find a balance! I think I may have!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You look really good! Your dress and heels look great on you! Were you handcuffed behind your back? Some guys would think that was extremely sexy!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

[SIZE="3"]You are looking very nice. You should going out often, since you look that good.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Wherever I lay my hat! but mainly Staffs UK
    Hi Narcat, very nice, like the legs. You should definatly go out more, if I looked that good I would.

Aspiring Member
    Your first attempt was top end.
    It does look like your hands are tied behind you and it IS very sexy.

Got to agree you look very good.

Are you sure that's your first time dressed. Wish I looked like that on my first time out. Good luck to you on your fabulous journey in becoming a woman.

you look great!

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    You look really good! Your dress and heels look great on you! Were you handcuffed behind your back? Some guys would think that was extremely sexy!
    nah... just got hairy arms!

you are very kind, thanks

shaved everything else, just can't get away with the arms though! thank you though

I think everyone has to go through that stage.... Like a right of passage... But after the confusion lifts... You should discover that truly "being you" is independent of the clothing you wear.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If a store has a women's department, I have to walk through it. Looking for that one top I know will go with that skirt. I too would never wear men's clothes again if that was a choice. Karren said it well, the clothes are just a fun outward sign. I can't dress as much as I would like, but I sure let the inner girl out as much as possible.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I kind of get the idea that you, Naracat, would like to be a female! Unlike a lot of the "ladies" on this forum, I have never felt that way! I have no desire to actually be a woman, I just like to dress like one. Have been doing that for over 60 years, and for the past 5+ years have been going out in public wearing feminine clothing, but looking like the man I am. I enjoy doing that, since I really do enjoy wearing pretty feminine things. But there is no desire at all to go any further with womanhood!! And yes, I do shop in womens clothes!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Silver Member
    You must always have confidence and be comfortable in who you are - regardless of the outside packaging! You are an individual and should enjoy whatever comforts please you without harm to another. Decide where you want to be on the "gender" scale and let that be your goal. Go slow, explore all the many facets of your new adventure and pleasures of your feminine side.

welcom to the world of crossdressing, once we start it's really hard to stop, my self I have stoped 3 times only to go and buy all new stuff again, not if I ever do get the earge to stop I am keeping everything because I know I will be dressing again,

Looking Good There
    Michelle