Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: an obsession to dress

I never considered myself as obsessive/compulsive, certainly not to the point of being a disorder, but I have done things compulsively and excessively throughout my life. Fishing, hunting, golf, and other things including crossdressing. There are times I can't get it (whatever "it" is at the time) out my head. But in order to be able to do these things, it is necessary to put them away at appropriate times and places, scale back, keep them under control, SO THAT I may enjoy doing those things at appropriate times and places. Many people have lost jobs and had broken relationships by letting their "interests" get out of balance with other aspects of life.

Welcome to the community of crossdressing, it is a journey that lasts a lifetime. I understand fully what you mean, I am also a straight crossdresser, crossdressing has nothing to do with your sexual preference, for me it is the feminine image, and the clothes. I am totally in my comfort zone in womens clothing. It completes my personality. if I could I would dress full time also, but it is not practical for the work I do, I think I need a different line of work so I can dress at work. I am in a relationship now with a wonderful lady who I am so in love with, she needs me to be her man, however she is trying to learn all about crossdressing and now has seen me dressed as a woman, she is impressed with my style and look, she needs more time to get use to the idea of her man dressed as a woman.

Thumbs up Great Thread

I am reading and am in tune with so much of what you all are saying. The desire to dress completes us/me. It is much easier not to dress, not to shave and shop but the desire to dress returns and I am buying panties again. I would stay dressed all the time if I could and sexually, me Filomena, am a bit foggy. I am going with BI right now, but sometimes wish I was a lady. I look at all the tgirls on line and I admire them. But I also rent a Doris Day movies and just love the clothes.
    I am glad this place/forum is here for us. I enjoy reading every ones responses.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    It's unanimous..... you are a hottie.....

I have been dressing for over 50 years...an obsession...a desire....a love...just me seaching for the woman inside. I think of it constantly, and accept the fact that I am what I am and just try and deal with it day by day. But oh I love every moment being the woman I am. Yes, and I am a woman at this moment...loving every second...hugs..Brenda

Obsession to dress

[SIZE="3"]I'm less concerned with analysis and more concerned with enjoyment. BTW you look great![/SIZE]