Thread: we love them

Banned Read only

we love them

For those of us that are married to our sweet and precious and oh so feminine wives, sometimes they can say the darndest things. I mean when my darling wife and I went down to the SCC last month, we were sitting at a dinner table. Crossdressers were everywhere. You couls look north, east, south and west, and you would always see 10 crossdressers and tg's galore. We all knew where we were. My wife and I would girl watch and would make private comments just among ourselves. Comments like, oh that person there had done a very good job, don't you think so Tara and I would agree. Or I would point out another cd and say to my wife, wow I wish I could look as good as her and my wife would say , yes she does look good. But somewhere during our meal , my love of my life leans over and says to me real low and real soft, and real sweet, " I hope no one here thinks I'm a CD"
    Well I just lifted my eyebrows and smiled. What do any of you think about that comment she made? I mean, it would seem like, if we were all on a nudist beach all naked and walking around and I lean over to her and say, " I hope no one here thinks I'm a nudist" or if we were in a gun shop, and I lean over to her and say," I hope no one here thinks I'm a member of the NRA". Or it would be like a small child on kids say the darndest things and the child says, "I hope non one here thinks I very young". This thread is all in fun, what is anyone's take on this?.....(love & respect)..Tara

Well... I was watching some videos made by the owner of Wildside in Toronto and she said she has been mistaken for a crossdresser sometimes and laughs about it, but I suspect any GG would not like to be mistaken for a crossdresser because on some level it means they are failing in their role... I mean, she is supposed to be an expert at it, so how could she not pass... In reality though, there are a lot of great looking CDers who go beyond what a GG does to look perfect. The GG is at a disadvantage in some ways because she must live with what she has, whereas, a CDer can add padding and stuff to get the perfect proportions. Why can't we all just get along?... :-)
    Chickie

A couple years ago my wife and I were in Amsterdam and we went out to a little CD friendly bar as we were living and walking down the street I got outed and a few local young men were heckling us, to this day my wife still thinks they were talking about her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Was in London once on the tube with a GG friend. A woman across the way leaned over to her boyfriend/husband and whispered, "See those two? They're guys!"
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I think it meant that she had to bring her A game in looks with all of the competition.
    Michelle

It sounds to me that she may have been feeling insecure. If there are full time TS's there I'm sure some where flawless. It's almost the equivalent of you and her going to a normal bar club and you whisper to her "I hope no one here thinks I'm a CD". You don't mean any bad intentions by the comment, it's more so your insecurities talking.
    Born only to find Answers

Seriously that is a very appropriate thought given the abilities some of us have mastered to transform ourselves. Now we think that if we are mistaken for a GG it's heaven but the reverse is not completely flattering because it implies that something masculine is in their presentation....
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    when you look as good as you do, I am more surpised that she didn't comment that there were two girls sitting together and what cd's were they with.... you are lovely I might add
    Last edited by AmiFL; 10-06-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: typo

I think it was more guilt by association. You two were out and about with CD's and TS's all around. Another place and time, that thought would not have crossed her mind.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AmiFL View Post
    when you look as good as you do, I am more surpised that she didn't comment that there were two girls sitting together and what cd's were they with.... you are lovely I might add
    thank you for your very kind compliment, AmiFL