Thread: Today was a great day

Today was a great day

So this morning I got dressed. Fem of course because I had my nails done Sunday and they don't look good with boy clothes. I had some errands to run so I left the house about 10 and headed to Catherines to pick up an online purchase. just some much needed pantyhose. When I arrived at the store I was greeted warmly by one of the SA's that knows me from past visits bot enfemme and drab. She told me about some sale items I might like and even showed me a few things. I was a good girl and didn't buy anything. Next on to Joanne's for some jewelry parts. While in the long line at checkout the cashier looked at me and said " maam you're next". Damn I love that! Next to Wally world for a few things. While I was picking out some deoderant. Secret of course a lady needed to get by my cart and looked right at me and said "excuse me hun". Can't get enough of that. i had to use the rest room and as I was coming out a lady going in said "love that top". i think I am in the club!!!. Then a little scare: I was picking out makeup and a lady at the end of the isle said in a loud voice "did you see this man" Panic time!! Then she said "miss, miss, I'm talking to you". She was trying to get my attention to point out the man on the TV at the end of the isle. Old spice commercial. I went from thinking I was read to elation in a heartbeat. What a day!

My new avitar photo is what I was wearing. I will post more pics of my outfit, my nails and my new ballet flats soon in the pictures forum.

Hugs
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Michelle, sounded like this was such a special day...just being the girl you are out and about...and being accepted as who you are...hugs..brenda

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Wow! Way to go Michelle. I am inspired by this. You keep rockin it girl!
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

Sounds like days that only happen in my dreams. I have a great time when I am out but I feel like I am read from every angle.
    Michelle

Way to go Michelle...I am so glad for you that you had a great day

Awesome!!!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).