Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My greatest fear about being a crossdresser is...

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

My greatest fear about being a crossdresser is...

My greatest fear about being a crossdresser is...

That I wear panties and that one day I'll get into a car accident and the paramedics will laugh rather than help.

Does anyone else have any fears like this?

There was another thread like this, can't find it now, but as someone said in that thread, If you're in an accident that requires paramedics, I doubt, you'll be worried about underdressing. My only fear is my non-accepting father to find out, other than that, I really don't worry!
    [SIZE="3"]
    Hugs,
    Cassie

In the great words of Popeye: "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam,"
    [/SIZE]

Junior Member Roxanne_Alternate's Avatar
    My only fear is basically that I can't find a SO that will accept me for who I am.

I came out to my parents, to a lot of my friends, so I'm good in that department.

I work at a major regional hospital here in Boston, and the paramedics tell me they've seen alot of weird stuff. So panties on a 'guy' probably wouldn't phase them or worth their interest to see what style or color your wearing.

WW

I think that paramedics have seen it all before. I had an illness last year that required an ambulance and hospitalisation I was wearing panties and no one batted an eyelid and when I was in hospital all I had for two days was panties and a t-shirt and believe it or not they seemed more interested in saving my life than laughing at my underwear !! LOL

Love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Gold Member
    I agree; I ware panties 24/7, and the thought of being caught in panties does not concern me at all.
    Now if I was waring a bra, girdle, nylons, under dressed, well that might be cause for some
    embarrassment. Rader

same for my painted toenails. seriously though, who they gonna tell?

Omg yes!!! My greatest fear is that they will discontinue another one of my must have HG makeup products.... Ekkkkkk. I will never ever forgive Maybelline for killing off they Eye Express eye liner!!! And numerous emails to them got me "to bad"!!! See if I ever buy one of their products again!! If I had any balls I'd march right down there and.... Ok bad example.....

But anywho.... If anyone does that to me again I will just die!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I went to a exam for my neck, at a big VA hospital. I didn't expect to have to pull down my jeans. I had on Bright red satin panties with ruffles. Or that I had angel jeans on. He just checked mypulse in my groin. No remarks or nothing...BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ginax View Post
    believe it or not they seemed more interested in saving my life than laughing at my underwear !! LOL
    And well they should be. Can you imagine that wrongful death lawsuit? Or a malpractice lawsuit? Try being the hospital/doctor and defending yourself in court with "I was too busy laughing at his panties/bra/pantyhose/dress/etc. to properly take care of him".

Medical professionals don't care, and if they do it's not going to have much, if any, impact on the level of care you receive.

In 1998, I fell off a ladder in my driveway, and broke my back. At the time I was wearing bright red panties. Nothing was said by the paramedics, or at the hospital by the nurses or the doctors. Three months later, I was walking again.

You really do not want to trouble yourself worrying about this, it takes me back to my childhood when my Mom would go on about wearing clean underwear incase I was in an accident.
    But to return to the point in question, my SO works in the Emergency Department of a large hospital and so gets to see people in various states, that been said I can assure you that the people who staff these places are highly trained focused professionals who are dedicated to your well being, and so they will pay no heed to what you are wearing....they only want to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment speeding you to a full recovery.

Thank for the reassurance. It puts my mind at ease.

So then what are some of the fears that you girls face?

I agree with your fear, but more so that they will notice my painted toe nails. But, that is not going to stop me.

My biggest fear is being arrested for using the women's restroom.

Oh great. I hadn't even thought about that. Yeah I guess that is a biggie. I was unsure which one to use at Disneyland(that's if I ever go). I have a rather deep voice and women tend to scream. Wish they had family bathrooms there.

My biggest fear is hearing across a crowded area "Hey, look at the guy in a dress!!"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christy_M View Post
    My biggest fear is hearing across a crowded area "Hey, look at the guy in a dress!!"
    Just politely curtsy and say thank you.

Adventures in High heels Brenda2246's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityJane View Post
    highly trained focused professionals who are dedicated to your well being, and so they will pay no heed to what you are wearing....they only want to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment speeding you to a full recovery.
    Your correct, but after dating a Nurse, I know they don't say anything at work or in front of you. But when they get home they do tell tells! LOL
    Last edited by Brenda2246; 10-24-2010 at 01:10 PM.
    Adventures in High heels [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    I agree with your fear, but more so that they will notice my painted toe nails. But, that is not going to stop me.
    Painted toenails are not a big deal. A lot of UFC fighters and athletes have painted toenails. Painted toenails are no different than earrings.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Wow, none of you have my problem. Kids. Teenagers are supposed to sleep till noon, right?
    Well a month ago my 13-yr old came down at 8am, I was on the computer.
    I don't know if I got everything off and hidden before he saw me.....
    But life goes on. I'm loving him (wife a I are separated), and they are very happy with me.
    Can't undo the past, just love the kids in the future.

Not really. I'm never afraid of being myself, dressed or not.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My only real fear is that my father will find out and reject me. As far as the rest oif the world, They don't have to like me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I can tell you from a retired paramedic's point of view, Been there-seen that many times! It's no big deal! We are focused on saving your life and don't care about your life style!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I had a similiar experience when I went to a chiropractor for a pinched nerve. I had no idea I would be asked to dis-robe. I had on my black VS lacy panties at the time. So I stripped down to nothing but my panties and they gave me a hospital type gown that was open in the back. She took the x-rays and never said a thing about my underwear. I think I might have received a few winks every time I would go in the following months. Funny thing was I was never embarrassed by that incident. My wife thought it was funny.