Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: if you could enlarge your breast would you

Banned Read only
    I have been taking saw palmetto for many years for prostate health. A few years ago, I was at the doctor for a general checkup. He said, "You've got some breast growth here. What are you taking"? I told him saw palmetto for enlarged prostate. He said it had an estrogen like effect, which allowed it to slow prostate growth, and breast growth was one of the side effects. Later, the prostate problem worsened, and they put me on finasteride, brand name Proscar. It clearly lists breast growth on the cautions, as a possible side effect. I've got some nice ones going now, to the extent that I wear loose fitting shirts in guy mode. And the prostate problem is GONE! Proscar works! In more ways than one.

If it were acceptable for guys to have breast, I would be first in line for a set d cups.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTgirl View Post
    I heard of someone injecting saline solution into the breast area. It was supposed to be good for 24 hours. The only side affect was scaring with repeated injections. Anyone else heard this?
    Yes, have heard of this. STAY AWAY!!! Don't jerk around with junk like this. Do some googling for saline and silicone injection parties (often drag queens) to find the horror stories.
    -Sedona

I would love larger breasts. was flat and tried herbs and now I have a small a cup but had to stop taking them because my blood pres. went up. When it gets back to normal I'll try them again then mabe I can get to a b cup that I can be happy with.

No. LOL.

Let's just see how far I progress with HRT first.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Yes I would if it was acceptable. I already have B cup boobs, and love wearing underwired bras. But a C or D cup would look and feel wonderful. I love my breasts and just want them to be so feminine.

I have an a cup now, I tried the herbal route but all that did was make a stink (flatulence ) and very loose, after looking on the web I came across a forum for Noogleberry ,and read and saw pictures of some amazing results both for male and female alike, so I bought one and in 2/3 months I am an A Cup from flat ,skin and bone , the system only costs about £29 -00 and that includes world wide postage and is guaranteed for 12 months
    To say the least I'm very pleased and will continue to my goal of a full B, and I'm 5ft 6in and weigh 130 pounds 29 waist so its not fat

Hugs to All

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Yes.
    warmly, Linnea

Will do. It sounded good when I first read of it. They said only real draw back was continued use will cause scarring at the injsction site.

Absolutely yes! I hope to have a very full C cup some day. I don't care what anyone says, I would just be proud of who I am!

Yes. I have already talked to a surgeon about augmentation. I just need to decide if the HRT is in my future or not before I make any decisions

The kind of body proportions I like are petite with average breasts. The fact that I am six feet tall with a prominent jaw and wide shoulders means I'm not going to have that any time soon. :P

Thus, I think I need to keep my breasts nice and flat. Otherwise they'll have to be pretty big to make sense with the rest of me...

I think having a nice girl butt and legs would be better than boobs. But if I could only get boobs I defiantly wouldn't complain!

For all you Boob lovers out there who have no intentions of transitioning full-time, are you prepared to NEVER go topless in public or even at the beach or pool? How about if they are so large that even if an over-sized shirt, they can still be seen. Least not forget, there is a difference between "man-boobs" and female boobs.

I can't even attempt to go in public in "male" mode (not that I would ever want too) with the size of my breasts. So be careful what you wish for!

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

I can't go topless publicly either. I have male relatives that have even bigger breasts than I do, and they live with that.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Would like natural B's so I would need to wear a bra. However, I need to retain male functionality so HRT is out. What works?

Breasts? and Live as Corynn full time YES YES YES YES YES but if i am gonna get implants dang it make em good and full size D'S I am so tired Living as a man
    I dont Want to any longer ?tired ... yes !!! ? depressed .... yes !!!!!
    Be real or fake
    Just don't be fake with me

NO, I'm a 42D they say, but I'd say it's a C. Good enough for me, and they are perky ;-) ...BJ

I would love it! I'll take a C cup please!

If only I could convince my wife! :P

I am a BBW (250lbs and 6' tall) A solid D cup would suit me fine

I would love to have nice breasts. It will never happen but I can always dream. Of course if I had nice ones, I would be playing with them all the time. hehe

Carla

Is it true that breast implants reduce the sensations in your breasts? Would it be better to go the hormones route and just take what you can get?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    "Herbal" regiments do nothing and have been proven to never do anything. 100% of people who think they do get it from fat, and fat alone. Your only real options have been hormones and implants, as they always have been. But, please show me a photo and prove me wrong...
    There are plenty of natural/herbal sources of hormones. So perhaps it is the hormones in these herbal regimens that can enlarge the breasts.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.