Thread: Meeting for coffee

Talking Meeting for coffee

I had my first ever meeting with a fellow crossdresser yesterday, me in drab and her enfemme. I am so jealous of how comfortable she was out shopping and talking to ggs without batting an eyelid. Being new to crossdressing it was a rather nervous experience but one I would do again and maybe I can be as comfortable as Tash was. Thankyou for the experience Tasha and for introducing me to the ggs in the stores we went to. I had a ball.

Lisa xxxx

That's so kewl. If a lot more closet CD or even TG/TS would be willing to do this in drab with another who is like so totally out & comfortable with themselves & the world, they would be in a sense getting a hands on approach in life. See how it is up close & personal. Like learn on the job. Wutever lol. I'm like willing to start the first "apprentice" CD/TG/TS course in the Yuma area if anyone is interested. A nice lunch & a movie is a good start.
    Last edited by My Lady Marsea; 10-07-2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Lol yeah like on the job training. I like that

You really have to get out and have fun while dressed. It's a nerve racking deal at first but it will get easy real quick. Just keep telling yourself that you belong right where you are and have every right to be. Don't pay attention to every person you see. If you do you will notice that most of them won't even be looking at you. They are too busy with what they are doing to notice you.
    I could not get over how many people didn't even look at me when I was at the mall on a Saturday. I went just to see this, kinda like a test for myself. I got a few looks some from women passing and smiling at me and some men checking me out. None gave me that OMG look.

So, take lesson from your friend and just enjoy being out.

Huggs, Gisele
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Funny, I got to meet MsMJSerene for coffee yesterday for the first time. We were both in drab unfortunately but I was thinking about going en femme. With my schedule I would not have had time since I am really slow at make up still! But it was a good start. Glad to hear you got out and met up!
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

Hi there Miss Lisa,

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Lisa View Post
    Thankyou for the experience Tasha and for introducing me to the ggs in the stores we went to. I had a ball.Lisa xxxx
    It was great to meet you and chat for a while, whilst wandering in and out of shops etc. What I wanted to show you was that we could do all of this without anything remotely bad happening. It's a lot to do with confidence really.......like I said to you yesterday, I was terrified the first, and second time I went out. Now it's just awesome fun, and extremely fulfilling to CD in a crowded shopping mall. The SA's I introduced you to are just fabulous, aren't they?

We must do it again, with you taking baby steps at your own comfort level.

Tash

The fear of going out is generally worse than the reality. If you plan on ever going out, then all the time you spend worrying is wasted. Going out with experienced ladies is a good way to get started. If ALL crossdressers went out, it would be commonplace, and future generations could avoid the fear of getting out.

Lisa,

Isn’t that inspiring? I had a similar experience and I really enjoyed it as well.

Dee

Lol Tash yes the SA"S were great and yes I was waiting for something bad to happen but it didn't. Not unless you are worried about people looking at you. You have great confidence,(a confidence I hope to one day have). I guess my next stop is to learn kick boxing to get my confidence up. Thanks again

Lisa

Thank you for sharing. I have yet to meet another CD in person, and looking forward to just doing this one day, and likely over a cup of coffee just as you did here. Must have been thrilling for you Lisa just the same. Well done girl, and maybe both of us one day will be out there too...just like Tasha...and just totally enjoying being the girls we are.

Awesome! Meeting another can do SO much to help your own confidence and self esteem. Reading about others existing is all well and good, but actually meeting someone else like yourself is priceless, and it's a bonus if she is more experienced and confident.

It is always wonderful to have someone who knows more than you do to give you more experience. This was probably cute to watch too.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Good for the both of you. You for getting out and Tasha for being so supportive. I think meetings like this are very important in helping some people take their next step.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Awesome! Meeting another can do SO much to help your own confidence and self esteem. Reading about others existing is all well and good, but actually meeting someone else like yourself is priceless, and it's a bonus if she is more experienced and confident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I think meetings like this are very important in helping some people take their next step.
    Yeah, that's exactly my thinking too.

I have been helped and encouraged by so many who have gone before me, it's a great feeling to help those looking to find their own wings