Thread: Driving Pretty :-)

Driving Pretty :-)

I drove about 350 miles today in my girl jeans melon top with pink panties underneath. I even stopped half way and picked up a belt at the Lane Bryant Outlet. BTW, there are LOTS of deals there for us larger gals!

What fun!

Mandy

You ONLY stopped ONCE in 350 miles? How was that fun? I would of had to stop at least every 10 to 20 miles just to greet the world around me!

Nevertheless, it was a blast wasn't it? I still remember my first trip.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

I love traveling by car en-femme. I suspect I would love it by airplane too if I could ever find the fortitude to try it.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

I only stopped once during the trip to SHOP. I stopped a couple more times to go to the restroom and get something to eat. I was in a hurry so not a lot of extra time. But it was still fun none the less :-)

Mandy

Driving is always fun as a girl .. glad you had good drive
    love

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Awesome! I went for a drive last night to downtown Boise....of course nothing was really happening but it was fun to just get out. I stopped at Burger King for a diet coke and it took a minute before I was read.
    Next time I plan on going earlier in the evening..when I am faster at putting on make up lol!
    A Lane Bryant outlet? OMG I wish I lived near one. We have their stores here. Good for you Mandy!
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

[SIZE="3"]I love driving dressed. The trips go so much faster. I pass as others wiz by and glance my way, no time to do a double take.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Omg. It must have been torture to be stuck in womens jeans for 350 miles. I would have died.... Or stopped and changed into a decent skirt at the first rest area... Assuming I accidentally put my wifes jeans on by mistake because I sure don't own and fem jeans of my own!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like a fun drive to me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Omg. It must have been torture to be stuck in womens jeans for 350 miles. I would have died.... Or stopped and changed into a decent skirt at the first rest area... Assuming I accidentally put my wifes jeans on by mistake because I sure don't own and fem jeans of my own!!
    wheres the like button?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I in general hate pants, especially when it's hot. Women's jeans would be even worse than men's jeans as far as cramping the "boys" below. If I go out "en femme" of sorts I wear skirts or dresses for sure.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him