Thread: Top ten things that is essential to passing.

Top ten things that is essential to passing.

[SIZE="5"]I know that this topic is often discussed but I cannot find a list like what I am after after searching the old posts. As a CD, there are things we must excel into to pass. So, what are the ten essential things to do in order to pass as a woman.

10. Speak not like a guy. One may not need to sound totally female but a man's deep voice will definitely out you at once.

9. Feminine gestures is helpful. If you exhibit typical gestures and movements of a woman of your age, it will add to your femininity. One must do that subtly and must not over do it.

8. Dress appropriately as for a woman of your age and wear clothes that hides your shortcomings.

7. Hairless limbs and body. All facial hair must be gone. There's no dispute on this I hope.

6. Pick a wig that matches you and that doesn't look fake.

5. Make sure your figure looks feminine. Hips should match the bust and waist in a certain ratio as in a woman of your age. Use pads, foams, forms etc if needed.

4. Make up is super essential. Learn, practice, improve, more practice, take pictures and check, more improve........

3. Use make up to contour the face (cheeks, jaw and nose) and cover the brows. This is a technique one can learn on the Internet.

2. Make cleavage.

1. CONFIDENCE - believe in your femininity, relax, enjoy, feel soft and feminine and smile wide just like a girl does all time.

[/SIZE]

10 Lipstick
    9 Attitude
    8 Attitude
    7 Attitude
    6 Attitude
    5 Attitude
    4 Attitude
    3 Attitude
    2 Attitude
    1 Attitude
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Tough thing to make a list of (without even considering that everyone's definition of passing is different). For instance, cleavage isn't necessary if you aren't exposing that area. Same for any of the body hair. Also, I have never contoured (may be a failing), but as I understand it, it is for making up for facial features. Between that and padding, I say it depends because it is all about making up for a difference that may or may not be there. But a pretty fair checklist all together combined with Karren's.

Really Karren! I hate when people beat around the bush. What is it your trying to say?

(I have to agree with you though)

I guess I'm trying to say... Better stock up on lipstick!! .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I guess I'm trying to say... Better stock up on lipstick!! .
    Thank you, Karren! Totally terrific! Based on your advice I stocked up on Revlon! REV opened at $12.68 a share and, after going up non-stop all day, it closed at $13.14! Should I hold or sell?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Oooo! I FOUND ONE, Linda!

I mean one of those on your list that I do!
    #5. (My figure assumes I'm a 20/30's female!)

Like Karren, I have MY list, too!

1. Cheat!
    2. Cheat!
    3. Cheat!
    4. Cheat!
    5. Cheat! (Sort of).
    6. Cheat!
    7. Cheat!
    8. Cheat!
    9. Cheat!
    10. ??? I'm going to combine Linda's "Confidence", and Karren's, "Attitude" here. If I could figure out a way to CHEAT on this one, I would! But, haven't found a way yet! And, I using lipstick won't work because I don't have lips!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Tough thing to make a list of .....For instance, cleavage isn't necessary if you aren't exposing that area. Same for any of the body hair......contour.....
    I also do not usually pass well.
    I agree that passing is not a necessity to enjoy CD.
    My list is only about essential things for an average CD to be taken as female in at least 80% of the time ( and that is damn hard). I'm not talking about looking glamourous but rather am referring to blending in as a normal girl.

To be perfectly honest without # 1 the other 9 are pretty much a striving for futility.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My top 10 things to achieve passing

1. Electrolysis

2. Completing my natural hair style and learning how to achieve it every time

3. Voice transformation and training

4. Speech pattern awareness and training

5. Building confidence

6. Estrogen

7. Make-up perfection

8. Loosing 7 more lb and exercising more

9. Attitude

10. Going full time

I already move like woman, always have so.....
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Aspiring Member
    With exception of #2 which just isn't possible for me this is pretty much the exact list that sort of formed in my head overtime that I used before going out for the first time. Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Martin View Post

1. Electrolysis

5. Building confidence

6. Estrogen

7. Make-up perfection

9. Attitude

10. Going full time

hey Kathryn, I'm pretty sure estrogen would work! i like that one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Martin View Post

1. Electrolysis

5. Building confidence

6. Estrogen

7. Make-up perfection

9. Attitude

10. Going full time

Thanks. Your list is more for someone who is transgendered with the aim of transitioning.
    Mine is for someone who is enjoying herself part time as a CD.
    They aren't the same group.

Quote Originally Posted by linda.wai View Post
    Thanks. Your list is more for someone who is transgendered with the aim of transitioning.
    Mine is for someone who is enjoying herself part time as a CD.
    They aren't the same group.
    While I recognize the difference, all except 1,6 and 10 apply. How do you pass as a CD of you don't i.e. work on your voice?
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Thank you, Karren! Totally terrific! Based on your advice I stocked up on Revlon! REV opened at $12.68 a share and, after going up non-stop all day, it closed at $13.14! Should I hold or sell?
    Take no chances, if that share of revlon stock crashes tomorrow, your dreams of buying that brand new copy of K-Fed's new album will be crushed like an ant.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by linda.wai
    ...believe in your femininity, relax, enjoy, feel soft and feminine and smile wide just like a girl does all time.

[SIZE="2"]You only need to believe in your femininity. Everything else will come along for the ride as you seek to heighten the experience. I like to relax, enjoy, and feel soft, but I don’t think that’s how everyone defines “feminine.”

As far as smiling is concerned, I prefer to smile demurely. [/SIZE]