Thread: does anybody ever chat online with a webcam when dressed with other CD's?

does anybody ever chat online with a webcam when dressed with other CD's?

No this isn't some sort of survey into naughtiness!, I'm just looking for friendly advise etc. from like minded folk. I have chatted online with various sites but often end up with the wrong type of attention which although flattering, isn't all that helpful!
    I was wondering if there were sites or suggested places to visit to find more useful contacts!
    Thanks
    x

Yes i have talk on line to some people and i got the same as you have i use windows messenge .

I think I know what you mean. It seems that most people I meet online are looking for more of a sexual relationship. I guess that is one of the good things about this site. It is more about people seeking answers than sex.

I do chat with video sometimes when I am dressed. I used to be less discriminating. However after three or four times of people asking me to take something off, I now only cam with people I know.

I am not sure about which sites to use, but when I meet someone new I don't use a video feed until I feel comfortable enough that they won't be gratifying themselves on the other side.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

I used to but I discovered that with the exception of a few close friends. The only people who want to see me online were perverts!! Hahaha. I still chat with a few friends on yahoo im and msn but chatting with just anyone who happens along is just annoying and I really don't have the time to fritter. (I haven't said fritter in decades??). Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I try to use windows messenge and talk first then made try web cam if they are ok but a few time i done that and got burn i hope to find friend to talk to now .

I have used Yahoo and Windows Live web cam with others. However, I always establish a friendship using MULTIPLE conversations using text only first. I have found a couple people that really did not have good intentions at all that eventually got angrily impatient thereby revealing themselves. I don't mind camming with someone I have established a friendship with but only on my terms - no nudity. I have no need to take clothing off to have a conversation.

If someone can accept friendship without nudity, I see no difference conversing with the cam on with a CD friend as opposed to anyone else. But always after the friendship has been established via several different conversations over time. In actuality, the building of the friendship is really no different than if I were not in Karen mode. You have to be careful anyway you look at it.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

I have chatted a few times and like Karen I felt that most were perverts or whatever, I do not dress for sex I dress because I like the feeling I get. the feel of nylon against my skin etc...I wish we had a a chat here one that I new was ladies that feel as I do.
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

I purchased a new laptop, with a webcam. I'll be darned if can work it. I really have to read the manual. Andrea Lynn
    Lifes journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to come skidding into it sideways, totally worn out, while shouting 'Holy crap. What a ride'.

does anybody ever chat online with a webcam when dressed with other CD's?
    If one was dressed with other CD's, why would they need a webcam?

Seriously though, I, too have a webcam but haven't made any use of it.... and I'm not so sure I'm ready to do so yet.

Karen

I have a webcam and do video chats quite often. Sometimes, if I'm feeling randy enough, I will strip down to my bra and panties. They are beautiful and I like to show them off! lol But over the years, I've met people that I know are just interested in seeing me naked and others that are genuinely interested in knowing me as a friend. Those are the people that are still on my yahoo contact list and some have been there for several years and still log in and chat with me.
    Charlotte

I've chatted, and shared pics, but never a live web cam when dressed. As for requesting I take my clothes off: HA! you'll regret it ! Not gonna happen.
    I guess that would have to be called Crossundressing.

To be honest, it depends on mood

Also there are a few other CD who I have chatted with and I might do something for them I would not do for a stranger

Pam

I have dressed and gone on camera in the past and liked having conversations with other CDs or ggs. However, since
    I have been going out enfemme in the past few years, I havent done it in about a year.
    Janet

Great Idea

I really think the webcam thing is a great idea for those of us not ready or able to go out en femme. Personally, I could never pass...in fact I'd kind of look freakish and even be harassed where I live.

On a webchat for crossdressers I would know that the other person would be like me or open to my interest. It would be a safe place to express oneself.

I actually started to put makeup on today to do this when someone came home!
    I had to rush to the bathroom and clean up...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteSomers View Post
    But over the years, I've met people that I know are just interested in seeing me naked and others that are genuinely interested in knowing me as a friend.
    This seems to be a common thing unfortunately.

A group of us in the YM forum were thinking about trying this out:

http://www.tokbox.com/videochat

Its free for personal use and you can video chat with more than one other person at the same time. Could be fun

Neat

I just signed up. If I get to be home alone today I'm jumping on it.

Too bad I only have a few pieces of makeup to use, eyeshadow, powder lipstick, and mascara. Are there any other must haves on the list?
    Especially to reduce the nose, chin, and make the lips fuller.

Yes, but only with certain girls. I have had one or two instances where I have informed the person that I was uncomfortable with a particular situation.
    Hugs, Carole

there is a web cam built into my laptop...it is taped over, plus i do not even know if it works. so if i were to start "chatting" it would be chat not videos.
    if someone only wanted more then i would just have to delete the contact.

Hi all, Thanks for all your replies! I've just registered on tokbox but when I try to start up the video chat, the flash plugin always crashes - oh well I'll try some other time on a different pc.
    If anyone chats on msn, PM for my username
    Hope to try chatting online sometime this coming weekend.
    Take care girls.

xxx
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-13-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Deleted

i recently started to chat with a webcam, at first i was terrified, but if you find the right person, it's cool to hang with other gurls

I chat fairly regularly and do use my cam on crossdresserchatcity.com I was lucky enough that I got in when it was free, and am now a lifetime member. You can still acess it for free with some restrictions, or you can choose to pay. For me it is a great site with cds from all over the world. I do feel that I have met a lot of online friends there. Sure u can get hit on but overall it is the best site I have seen- at least it is for me.

I've used Yahoo bit you have to be careful and know what you're looking for...

I use msn and yahoo in both drab and femme, but only with people I know and only to chat nothing else! I think it's nice to see the other person your chatting to especially when they are often not local.

The link at the top of this page is a decent site for chatting if you're into that sort of thing. The moderators of the "Crossdressers Chat" room work pretty hard to keep it clean, and the jerks can be stuffed easily. There's other rooms for the more... explicit things.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

I do sometimes chat online with my webcam, but only with friends who also have cams. We enjoy being able to talk and see each other. I don't go to chat sites to do so...too many "weirdos" and the possibility of someone outside the community who may know me being there and possibly creating a problem with my family.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !