Thread: when do you think fem???

Platinum Member

when do you think fem???

do you only think in fem while in fem??? or do you think fem all the time???
    see for me to some extent i always think in fem,... i think it could be my shopping gean kicking in all the time .... i can go to just abought anywere and see something and think thats cute it would go so nice with my.........
    or omg thats sooooooooo cute ...must have it.....

I tink-L Atleast 2 times a day.

I'd say I think 'femme' thousands of times a day.

Ranging from using peripheral vision as I walk through the office to check out what all the girls area wearing (and wondering what a particular outfit or item would look like on me) to chatting and looking them 'square in the eye' as I check out their makeup, hair styling, accessories etc.

Add in the occasional moment in the middle of business meetings when things get 'boring' and I wonder how my co-workers would deal with me if I were wearing a dress.

99.9% of the time I think en fem. It has become the norm for me.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Gosh, I don't think I really think about anything in a manly way, so does this mean I think in a feminine way all the time? .... I don't know. I feel like I think femme all the time.

I do know that I often notice, in business meetings, that I am the only guy in the room who is sitting and acting the exact same way as the women. If you ever spoke to my wife Marla, she would tell you I'm the least manly man she has ever known
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

What Me Worry
    I think therefore I am a crossdresser.

I would say that I think in fem all the time. I am a woman inside so I guess that may be the reason why

Tristen Cox
    I think...erm...I forgot already

I think like me, whatever that is. I dont really think differently when in girl mode.

I'm with Angel here - my feminine side is just a lot more prominent and visible than my masculine side in all life situations; it's just who I am.

I distinctly remember when I was about 16 years old, an ex-GF "insulting" me in front of a group of my friends by saying 'For god's sake, can't you be more of a man sometimes?' a propos of a heated discussions we were all having. I didn't take it as an insult at all, but was secretly delighted when a couple of my (male and female) friends leapt, uncalled, to my unnecessary defence - saying something along the lines of 'Why should he change himself for you? That's the guy we know and love'.

Having said all that, I *do* think I think "more fem" when I'm dressed for the part. If I get up in the morning in male-mode, I shower, shave, get dressed and get out the door. If I get up in the morning in fem-mode I suddenly start thinking about co-ordinating my colours and spend 27x longer in the bathroom
    Jamie xx

A Staggering Work of Heartbreaking Genius?
    Or just plain silly? Episodes I, II, III, IV,V, VI, VII & The Controversial (Final) Episode VIII

I'm fem all the time... even in the nude It is a state of mind with me... the body has feminine aspects, but even if you forced me to wear boy's clothes... I'd still be a girl.
    Der TranssexuellauĂźenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

How to answer this one?

Umm, in drab mode, i think manly, but if i go into a womens store en drab, i instantly go into femme mode thinking wise.

When dressed, my thinking relates to my femme role & appearance.

My thinking approach as a person in general is becoming more female orientered though imho.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

For me, I tend to think fem when I make opinions about girls' clothes. At college I did this a lot! hehe...
    Sam: "Right, I'm off to History."
    Kimberly: "Those heels don't match at all... and she can't walk in them!"

hehe...

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I think fem a lot.
    Even at work in an all male enviroment, if i see a gg i think ' that skirt would look nice on me ' or even ' i have better dress sence than her '.
    It can be a bit wierd when the other guys are saying ' she's got nice tits '.

i think fem all the time. its just something i do.

Think yes i think!!, im female ok so i'm blond but I can still fink

well no I don't think about, oh allright I do,, I think will them shoes look ok with this or if I change my eye shadow then what lippy shal I use or can I get away with stocking with this skirt and then it's whitch wig, can I leave the washing up till tomorrow have the cats been fed did I fold down the bed this morning well yes alright I so I do think female, it seems all the time.
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

I think as me, I suppose that is "femm", unfortunately recently my thoughts have made it to my mouth without filtering.

I am a bit worried about it, those of you that have read my posts will have seen things like "Ooooh" and "Ahhhhh", well that is how I think internally and I have in recent months started to talk like that???

Why am I worried, well to give you an example, I was walking along a pavement and saw a girl wearing a skirt that I liked, I actually said "Ooooh" out loud, Freya was with me at the time, god knows what she thought I was looking at or thinking!

Better quit this post now before I dig myself into a hole!

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling
    Gosh, I don't think I really think about anything in a manly way, so does this mean I think in a feminine way all the time? .... I don't know. I feel like I think femme all the time.

I do know that I often notice, in business meetings, that I am the only guy in the room who is sitting and acting the exact same way as the women. If you ever spoke to my wife Marla, she would tell you I'm the least manly man she has ever known
    Hi Angel, just a quick question.

In your business capacity have your work colleagues ever commented on your telephone manor?

I have been criticised constantly for using the word "Love" instead of a female customer/colleagues name. I do it without thinking.

I don’t believe that this has ever upset a client, but I get slapped for it way too often.

Have you experienced this?

Love, Rachael.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Ann
    I think therefore I am a crossdresser.
    I crossdress therefore I am a thinker!

Rachael.

I would have to say that I do think in "fem" more often than not but I dont make it obvious. I like going shopping much more for clothes for my wife than I do for myself .. I will buy her makeup and nail polish and such..
    I guess thats my way of being "fem" without being obviously so.

Thinking femme

I think femme a lot of the time:When I put on my panties, when I walk by women's clothing stores, when I see a woman wearing something I would wear. I know I'm a CD when I say that a dress looks better on me than her.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".