A little survey for all of us.
1) What started you on the path to Crossdressing?
2) Have you told anyone?
3) Were they/ Have they been accepting? What was their reaction?
4) As far as the early stages of your dressing go, what was your favorite article of clothing or shoes (Color, material, etc.)?
5) Can you dress freely? Or are you stuck in a situation where you can't dress?
6) Did anyone ever encourage your crossdressing?
7) When you started, did you do it by yourself, or did somebody help you along? How?
8) Have you ever ventured out?
9) What was the general reaction?
10) Was there anybody who disapproves of your dressing?
11) Why do you dress?
12) Say that somebody offers you 1 free outfit (Clothes, Hosiery, shoes, Mani/Pedi, Hair, makeup done by professional artist, forms) with no strings attached- What would you pick to wear, How would you use the outfit?
For me, Crossdressing started when I became curious as to what a pair of my mother's red flats would look and feel like on my feet. Turns out, they felt great, and I soon moved on to skirts, pantyhose, dresses, bras, panties, etc.
I just told my mom a few weeks ago, and then told my brother and dad. My mom said that she had known for a long time now. They've been totally accepting, and my mom even said that I would have full access to her closet once we moved out of my aunt and uncles house.
My favorite article of clothing/outfit would have to be a velvet/ velour skirt and long sleeved shirt, from when I went to school totally dressed as a girl, makeup and all, for a spirit week event. Bless the person who thought of opposite sex day.
I can't dress freely for the moment. I recently moved into an aunt and uncle's house for a few months with my family, and they don't know about my crossdressing. I have a feeling that they would kick us out of the house if they knew, too.
My mom has known and encouraged me for a long time now, even before I told her. I didn't know that she knew, but probably should have taken a hint when she explained to me as to how to apply makeup, lip plumper, and tips on removing mascara with baby oil.
I started by myself. It was a nice thing to be able to do, and very exciting when there was nobody in the house. When my mom would wonder where most of her new tube of lipstick had gone, nobody would know.
With the exception of Opposite sex day once in high school three years ago, I've never been out. I wouldn't know what the reaction would be.
I STRONGLY hinted about my dressing toward a friend in high school once. we were having a conversation about halloween plans, and she had suggested that we switch roles, with her being the guy, and me being her ****ty "Girlfriend". She told me that she was going to buy me an entire outfit, shoes and all (She was wealthy enough to do so), and that her mom was going to teach me to walk like a woman. I got overexcited, and asked her if we could go to a beauty salon and get our hair and nails done. She kind of lost my number after that.
I dress because it feels nice. The feeling of nylons over shaved legs, the swish of a skirt over those legs, the feel of a bra, the constricting feeling of panties, the alien feel of lipstick on my lips, and the empowering click of heels on wood floors, just feels great.
I'd get a red blouse, black silk or velvet skirt, a pair of sheer pantyhose, and a pair of 3-1/2 inch red pumps. The mani/pedi would be done with red polish, and the hair and makeup would be left up to the stylist. With all of this, I could probably pass REALLY well, and would go out for a day as Tara.
What about you?