Thread: My Boss Knows I Am A Crossdresser.....

Red face My Boss Knows I Am A Crossdresser.....

Ya it's true....

I went to my old work to pick up a check for a old claim. I was talking to a friend and she is a friend of my new boss , she used to work for him years ago. We talk about my being fired and then she said that my boss could not understand why they would fire me cuz I'm a CDer. I said "what....He knows. Did you tell him" . I told her that she could tell him if she thought he would be ok with it. She said no that he was told by another truck driver about 2 months ago.

I asked her for more details and she told me that she told him I'm not gay (hes a little homophobic) Just a CDer.he said "why didn't he tell me" She said "cuz it was not His biss." He then said "It does not bother me, he's a hard worker , just as long as he does not dress as a women around me Ha ha ha"! He then said " ya I also noticed that he had boobs too".

I have been wearing my breast forms 24/7 for about 3 months now I think. So my new boss is ok with My CDing . I just wish the job paid better and that I would want to stay here . But I need to find a better paying job.

Well that my new thing today. Have fun all my Brother and sisters!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Good job, Christina! I'm glad you were you at the beginning of this job. Here's hoping a better job is coming your way.

Kathi

That's cool Christina. Shame it doesn't pay well. You can have my job hun.
    Angie

i understand the need for good pay from ones work, but sometimes the better job will not pay as much.
    if you like the work, and the people to me that makes up for a lot.
    i have a union job pay is good then the taxes. ;-(...but the company is always on our backs. if i could find another job i might jump....but then again i am sick of driving. been at it for 35 years. and have nothing to show for it but a bad back and a pile of log pages.
    but if it was found out were i work i would not need to worry about finding another job....it would be mandatory. and not from the company.

My boss knows and understands, I have pierced ears and very long nails. My boss is a she, we talk about clothes and other girly things

This job is ok but it pays so bad that My bank account has only been out of the over draft maybe 12 times this year. If I have a big brake down I'm done. So I need to go to a CO that I can drive there truck and not my own. I hate moving to a new CO. I would have to take out all the stuff from my truck to there's and that a lot of work setting up a new truck. After all I have had this truck for like ahhhhhh Wow 7 years. after 7 years in your own truck you make it like a home and Moving is not something I like doing. But I will ave to and I need to do so soon or else I could be homeless . And I am like one pay check from that now.... Wish me luck all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

i know the one check deal, right now i am fighting with my employer for some back pay i should have had two months back. i will be lucky to survive the next mo. some bills are not going to get paid on time..if paid at all in november/december.
    if the check is not in to day i will hire a lawyer on monday. union only will call and say "pay him" does nothing to help me. but they still want there cut (%) of my pay.

at least you have a job for now and accepted to boot. Better stay for awhile at least until the economy improves and then it is time to move on up as the Jeffersons use to say
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    . after 7 years in your own truck you make it like a home and Moving is not something I like doing. But I will ave to and I need to do so soon or else I could be homeless . And I am like one pay check from that now.... Wish me luck all.
    Hey, like you said, your truck is already your "home". Maybe all you need to do is buy one of those little porta-potty things from the camping section at Wal-Mart!

Making money is tough for everyone these days. When people ask me what I do for a living...I say "I'm self-employed" or "I'm unemployed"...it depends on how much money I make today...ask me again at the end of the day" lol.

I have always assumed that most people are about 1-2 paychecks away from sleeping on a park bench...

Hang in there! Things will get better...ok, or worse, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]