Thread: Ever not feel like it?

Question Ever not feel like it?

It's always a pleasure to CD, even if it's confined to my home, and when my teenager is around, just within my bedroom. He's unaware of my activities ( I think and hope! ), and I have no need for him to know.

I have been under the weather a bit with a bad cold this week, and given the situation that I can't leave my bedroom in CD mode, I haven't had the desire to sleep as Karen as I do almost every night otherwise. I guess I am worried I might have to leave for the bathroom in a hurry. Can't run out in the hallway in a nightie or dress.

Do you have these feelings as well once in a while?

Karen (roughly getting used to cooler weather)

I use to but since I live alone not anymore.
    Michelle

I certainly do have times when I wonder why on earth I would want to ever dress up like a woman.... times I simply can't be bothered with it all. And I live alone. Oh, but then there are those OTHER times..... when I simply MUST have breasts, wear big hoopy earrings, apply that lovely lipstick, and put on a nice pair of heels and a skirt. Yup, it comes and it goes. Life is full of cycles

Ohh yeah!!! Especially after dressing for 2 or 3 days straight. Its like burn out. And that's another advangaed of crossdressing vs being a woman... You don't HAVE to get up and put your face on and get dressed up every day... Best of both genders.... When and where you wish!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I live alone and there are many times where I don't feel like dressing. It's just a mood. Kind of like in guy mode, do I wanna wear a t-shirt or a button down. Sometimes I feel very feminine, other times not so much so I don't dress. I stopped trying to figure it out looong ago and just realize now that my bras and dresses are as much a part of my wardrode as my boxers and cargo shorts.
    Charlotte

The only thing that gets anywhere near stopping me is physical exhaution, but even then I still like to make the effort to dress because its a pleasent way to end a hard working day, relaxing in a nice outfit.

Former Member
    I haven't dressed since March and haven't really missed it. My desire to dress comes and goes. I don't know why. It's always been that way for me.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ohh yeah!!! Especially after dressing for 2 or 3 days straight. Its like burn out. And that's another advangaed of crossdressing vs being a woman... You don't HAVE to get up and put your face on and get dressed up every day... Best of both genders.... When and where you wish!! Lol.
    [SIZE="3"]Yep, what Karen said.[/SIZE]

I can go for months without the desire to dress, and then I go through a 'glut' phase when I want to be dressed all the time and when I can't be I'm constantly thinking about it. I can't really explain it, just the way I am.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I seem to have developed an "every two weeks" dressing routine. What a coincidence! I have my child every other weekend! Lol!

However, it's been well over a month since I last dressed at the SCC. I've been working on a costume for a get together for tomorrow nite, but I STILL haven't felt that old desire to dress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't know why it is but I start with my wife doing my nails on Sunday. Monday is our girls day out. Tuesday I dress and run errands or go shopping. Wednesday i usually dress and so housework or any other errands. Thursday I sometimes dress and by Friday it's take off the polish and back in boy mode. I still believe I would like to dress full time and I have no idea why I cycle like this. Maybe I'm just too lazy to do it 24/7 but but Sunday there I am sitting in front of the nail table once again.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I sometimes wish I could go for burn-out like Karren says but since my dressing is restricted by agreement to 3 evenings a week, I'm always ready for it when the time comes.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

It sometimes happens when I am feeling ill. I get lazy and want my body's health to improve instead.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For us, a visit by Tina takes planning. Since my goal is to understand the Tina within, we really are making a life for here different from my masculine life. That makes Tina a very high-maintenance girl! I do love the process of becoming Tina, but it takes time and significant effort. When life is going well that's no problem. However, life has its ups and downs and I really don't want to subject Tina to that kind of thing. She should be able to live her own life without that kind of stress! Its those times that Tina gets put off until life can swing back to some sort of normal.

On the other hand, Tina is incredibly fastidious, so there have been times when I have needed to focus and Tina has allowed me to do that. Neat...

Tina