Thread: I am only into enfemme OL/work clothes??

Question I am only into enfemme OL/work clothes??

Hello there,
    when I first started, I bought lots of girly clothes, such as minis & sexy looking tops.
    But now, I threw away many of the pieces, and only buy and wear female work clothes; shirts, black skirt, black pants, and black flat heel shoes.
    I don't know why, I cannot accept myself infront of the mirror with colorful girly clothes anymore, I feel way more comfortable dressing up as an office lady.
    I threw out a lot of my clothes & undies that I bought when i first started, but then I bought few more bras recently, they are more fancy in style & more comfort.
    I only have 2 wigs now, same style but different colors.
    My question is, I think I am really blended with kathy, boring as a guy, so does as a woman. I am a workaholic in the days, kathy became a workaholic at nite as well.
    Am I sick or crazy?

You are no crazier than any man in a dress. There are others that like things like maid uniforms, some like office wear such as womens business suits with a skirt. Me I'm a fan of frilly floral prints, and leggings. we all have things we like more than others. Now as far as a workaholic, day and night, maybe you are just a tad crazy.LOL It seems like some of it should be just to relax.
    Tina B.

After a lifetime of boring male clothes I think we find it hard to give ourselves permission to be pretty.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I like florals & prints and this extends even into the male mode with Hawaian shirts and brighter polos.

Well said, Tina.

Kathy, dress as it pleases you. You make the rules. We're quite a varied group, and we each have some style we prefer over others.

Well, I don't know if this has any bearing on your situation but I have found that as my ability to emulate a woman has advanced, so has my taste in women's clothing. I started out young as I am sure is the case is with the majority of you all. Do you all remember the cheesy lingerie from the 80's? It was so ghastly! I loved the trashy lingerie look, which did nothing to accentuate my boyish figure. Additionally, I loved mioi mini skirts, short dresses, etc, etc. I had no idea how to do my makeup or hair. Today, I have found that I have really toned downed my wardrobe to, yes, skirt suits and more sedate outfits. I don't know about you all but I feel that this was a natural progression in my crossdressing. I was attracted to the shiny and in your face but have become much more sedate and passable. More classy, if you will. Now, classy is in the eye of the beholder and this beholder thinks that she is looking classy. LOL.

So, Kathy, I think that you are becoming more comfortable in your own skin and in Kathy's.

Here's a thought: maybe wearing work clothes is a way to make Kathy more real. Perhaps it's not Kathy being boring, but the more Kathy is like the rest of your life, the more real and connected that part of your life becomes.
    Anyway, I know a lot of guys that think women in powerful clothing are anything but boring. )

Thanks everyones.
    I think I accept both of my male & female side after years of struggle of being a loser; easy on everyone, and Mr Yes on everything.
    Kathy brought up the bitchy side of myself, learn when & how to say no & stay away from people do nogood to me. I became more sensitive to read ones mind; if he/she being evil & up with no good.
    Be honest, enfemme' work clothes are way much easy to hide as well, they look 75% alike as men's work clothes, so i can just hang them in my closet & mix with my other clothes.
    Yes, when i first started, I only bought all these minis, baby shirts..etc. Now I know I only look good and comfortable in black & gray.
    Maybe I am a classy person deep inside of me, but I always wear trashy drab clothes (they are not cheap, but my friends always comment about their funky looking) & work clothes daily.
    At this point, I think I do need to bring out the real & classy side of me during my daily/non CD life. I don't know how..I am so against the current society..crazy right?